Honor rolls out Magic UI 3.0: Here is everything that has changed
Honor has launched the latest version of its Magic UI - Magic UI 3.0. For now, the latest version of the UI will be available on company's flagship smartphones Honor 20, Honor 20 Pro and Honor View 20.
Honor has launched the latest version of its Magic UI - Magic UI 3.0. For now, the latest version of the UI will be available on company's flagship smartphones Honor 20, Honor 20 Pro and Honor View 20. The Magic UI 3.0 brings several new features to the devices, improving the overall user experience with a simple, attractive and engaging interface. Some of the new features included in the UI are sense-activated animation effects, horizontal level video shooting and the advanced technology .
Here is what has changed and you can look forward to in Magic UI 3.0
1. Magazine Layout for an Enhanced Reading Experience: The new layout follows the four important design principles of Magazine Design: bigger title area, white spacing, grid system, and highlight elements. It provides a magazine-like reading experience and adds aesthetic delight to daily smartphone usage. The Settings icon has been changed to a larger rounded icon, which looks modern and simple.
2. New Design for Drop-Down Menu: The Magic UI 3.0 comes with an entirely new drop-down menu that adopts a simple and modern design. Swipe down once and users will get the functions that are primary for everyday use, swipe down twice, the users will be able to have access to all the functions on the menu.
WATCH Zee Business TV LIVE Streaming Online -
3. User-Friendly Design: Immersive Display with Large Fonts can deliver a more direct and user-friendly experience, making adjusting camera parameters easier than ever before. When the users drag the slide bar, the changes are displayed in large fonts while other interface elements get hidden, making adjustment and settings more intuitive, focused and clear.
4. Dark Mode: Magic UI 3.0 has made use of the research findings and launches Dark Mode that ensure consistency, comfort, and readability under both dark and light color schemes.
5. Sense-Activated Animation Effects: The animation design of Magic UI 3.0 activates the senses based on the visual angle formula for human eyes: V = 2arctan (s/2D) and a massive amount of experimental data. When users touch the screen or shift the pages, they will receive operation responsiveness immediately through their fingers and soothing visual animations through their eyes which correspond to their psychological expectations.
6. Video Shooting Horizontal Level: Magic UI 3.0 features a brand-new Horizontal level, which users can use to record videos in a stable, peaceful and comfortable way. Simply go to ‘Setting’, then tap on ‘Video’, and select ‘Setting’ to activate this feature.
7. Deterministic Latency Engine - The Deterministic Latency Engine is a new advanced technology featured in Magic UI 3.0. With this, the operating system will manage tasks based on the level of QoS priority and deadlines to allocate CPU, GPU, memory, baseband, Wi-Fi, and other resources
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.