- Covid-19; Insurance claim 25% lower this time versus 2nd wave peak; treatments given more than required in many cases: ICICI Lom
- Bulk Deals: Foce India, Timescan Logistics among companies which see bulk buying on Wednesday - details here!
- Bajaj Auto Q3FY22 Earnings: Net profit falls 22% to Rs 1214 cr; revenues up 1% in line with street expectations
- DGCA extends ban on international flights till February 28 due to surging coronavirus cases; cargo operations exempted
- SEBI launches mobile app 'Saa₹thi' to provide financial product information to investors
Google proposes new commitments on browser cookies: UK competition regulator
Britain's competition regulator said it had secured improved commitments from Alphabet's Google on changes to browser cookies in its "privacy sandbox".
Britain's competition regulator said on Friday it had secured improved commitments from Alphabet's Google on changes to browser cookies in its "privacy sandbox", including the U.S. tech giant extending the time any pledges would last to six years.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.