- LIC IPO listing on Tuesday: Public insurer may see flat listing amid weak market sentiment – know what analysts say
- LIC IPO Listing To Be LIVE Tomorrow: Finally, date is here! 10 things to know before LIC lists its shares on NSE, BSE on Tuesday
- Dalal Street Corner: Market participants must remain cautious till Nifty sees reversal; do this when exchanges reopen on Tuesday
- IndiGo inappropriately handled specially challenged child says DGCA in its investigation report
- Q4 Results 2022: GlaxoSmithKline, Greenply Industries, Century Plyboards, Raymond announce March quarter results; here are key h
Google Assistant to now read stories on phones
This is in addition to other story features like "read along", which automatically plays sound effects as you read from a number of Disney Little Golden Books, TechCrunch reported on Thursday.
Google is now allowing Assistant on Android and iOS devices to read out stories in English to people in India, US, UK, Canada and Australia. The available stories range from tales about Blaze and the Monster Machines to more classic bedtime stories like Sleeping Beauty and Little Red Riding Hood. This is in addition to other story features like "read along", which automatically plays sound effects as you read from a number of Disney Little Golden Books, TechCrunch reported on Thursday.
The selection of supported books remains limited for now. The feature was first introduced in 2018, however, it was only made available on Google Home. Previously, when asked over a smartphone for a story, Assistant would come out with a short inspirational quote or a joke.
Watch this Zee Business Video
Google`s decision comes just in time for the "Tell a Story" day that is celebrated on April 27.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.