- Service charge on food bills: Big development from Delhi HC - No stay on guidelines prohibiting hotels, restaurants
- Fixed Depsit Interest Rate: Check latest FD rates of HDFC Bank, SBI, Kotak Mahindra Bank, PNB, ICICI Bank, BoB, IOB, Ujjivan
- Operation Demat Daka Big Impact: 4 out of 5 victims of demat account hacking receive compensation; Anil Singhvi lauds them for t
- Indian Railways to shut 300 ticket counters this year, to make IRCTC server robust
- India’s first electric double-decker bus Switch EiV22 unveiled | PHOTOS
Good news for students! Get Rs 19,000 off on Apple MacBook
If you are student and want to have your own Macbook, then here is a super offer for you! Students can get up to Rs 19,000 off on various models of Macbook for Educational purposes.
If you are student and want to have your own Macbook, then here is a super offer for you! Students can get up to Rs 19,000 off on various models of Macbook for Educational purposes. Apple splashed the add today in the media. The offer is valid for a limited period of time.
The Education offer of Apple is only for college and higher education students above the age of 17 years in India. Further, offer is also available to students' teachers of academic institutions. The purchases can be done only on the submission of valid student ID card and employee ID card for teachers during the time of purchase.
The offer is valid only on the purchase from offline Apple stores, not on online market places. But buyers need to note that the offer might not be available to all stores, it is available to selected Apple Authorized resellers and all Apple premium reseller stores.
The offer is applicable on MAcBook Pro, MAcBook Air, MacBook, Mac Mini and iMac, but it is not valid on MacBook Air MQD32HN/A model, Mac Pro and iMac Pro models. The Apple restricted the two offers to be clubbed together.
The students will get discount up to Rs. 10,798, Rs. 10,438, Rs. 19,000, Rs. 7,628 and Rs. 15,840 on MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac Mini and iMac respectively.
"The offer may be revised or withdrawn without any prior notice," company said.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.