Four offers on Vivo NEX can help you bring price down by Rs 42,138; details here
Vivo NEX comes with full, edge to edge display and has a selfie camera on the top left side with a pop-up mechanism.
The Vivo NEX, which was recently launched in India is available for purchase on e-commerce giant Amazon. Priced at Rs 44,990, the smartphone comes with bezel-less display without a notch, motorized pop-up selfie camera, and an in-display fingerprint scanner. Guess what! There are list of four offers that can reduce the price of this smartphone to as much as Rs 42,138.
Firstly at Amazon, there are exchange offer up to Rs 13,693 on purchase of this phone.
Going ahead, there is flat Rs 4,000 off on using HDFC Bank credit card and debit cards for making payment. The offer is valid on the purchase of one phone per card only. A customer can avail this offer up to August 16, 2018. As long as Rs 20,000 is spent on the card for the purchase, you will be eligible for the offer.
Then there is assured buyback offer worth Rs 22495 given by the company on Vivo NEX. Vivo Mobile India Pvt Ltd (“vivo”) is operating a program called the ‘Buyback Guarantee offer’, which guarantees all the eligible customers 50 % value of the selling price of the original vivo NEX phone on the exchange of their original Vivo NEX (“Smart phone”) bought from www.amazon.in.
How to avail the offer?
- Once the customer buys the smartphone under this offer period and plan to upgrade in between 9-11 months, customer shall send an email to email@example.com for availing the offer.
- Vivo shall arrange the pickup of the old smartphone and customer shall receive a coupon worth Assured buyback value which can be redeemed on shop.vivo.com/in(“vivo estore”) in liu of any other phone available on vivo estore.
- This coupon can only be redeemed on purchase of a new smartphone from vivo estore and can’t be redeemed against cash
Furthermore, there is Rs 1,950 cashback given by Reliance Jio along with free premium security subscription on the phone.
- “Recharge” shall mean a recharge performed of Rs.198/- prepaid plan offered by RJIO.
- “Cashback” shall mean Rs. 1950/- in the form of 39 vouchers of Rs. 50/- each which an Eligible Subscriber can avail upon performing the first Recharge on the Eligible Device on or before 23rd September 2018.
- "Eligible Subscriber” shall mean a person who (i) has purchased an Eligible Device (ii) is an active subscriber of the RJIO prepaid services; and (iii) is enrolled to the “Jio Prime” membership plan.
- “Cashback Entitlement Period” shall mean 15th July 2018 to 30th September 2021.
Taking into the above mentioned offers, your market price of Vivo NEX comes down by Rs 42,138, which means, you will only have to spend about Rs 2,852.
Vivo NEX features:
Vivo NEX comes with a full edge to edge display and has a selfie camera on the top left with a pop-up mechanism. Using a bone conduction technology to transmit audio the earpiece is placed under the display. The device doesn't have a face unlock feature instead come with an in-display fingerprint scanner.
Vivo NEX features a 6.59-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 2316 x 1080 pixels and taller 19.3:9 aspect ratio. The phone is powered with Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC with an octa-core CPU clocked at 2.7GHz coupled. It supports 8GB of RAM and 128GB internal storage and is paired with Adreno 630 GPU. The device runs on 4,000mAh battery with dual quick charge feature.
Vivo NEX smartphone sports a dual-rear camera setup with a 12-megapixel primary sensor and a 5-megapixel secondary depth sensor. In the front, the device also has an an8-megapixel mechanical pop-up camera up for selfies and video calling.
Coming to the connectivity option, the Vivo NEX supports a dual SIM card slot, 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth, GPS and 4G LTE and a USB Type-C port for charging and data transfer.