Flipkart sells Apple iPhone 7 128 GB for under Rs 50,000 in New Pinch sale
Flipkart is offering the iPhone 7 at a steal. We tell you all about it.
- Flipkart's New Pinch Sale which began on December 15 will end on December 17.
- The company has listed a 13% drop in price on the iPhone.
- Apple Inc’s iPhone 7 is going for Rs 49,999 on Flipkart.
E-commerce marketplace, Flipkart is in the midst of its ‘New Pinch’ sale days. The company is offering discounts on smartphones, appliances, electronics and also fashion apparel among others.
Apple Inc’s iPhone 7 is going for Rs 49,999 on Flipkart.
Flipkart's New Pinch Sale which began on December 15 will end on December 17. The company has listed a 13% drop in price on the iPhone.
After a reduction in the price of this model from Rs 65,200, the iPhone 7 128 GB was selling for Rs 58,000 in India.
Flipkart is also offering No Cost EMIs from Rs8,334 per month and other EMIs from Rs 1,709 per month.
“Get upto Rs 18,000 off on exchange,” Flipkart said. However the full value on exchange will only be available for few recently released models.
The home grown e-commerce marketplace is also offering additional Rs 3,000 off on exchanging Oneplus 3 and 3T models.
Specs of the iPhone 7
- The iPhone 7 has a 128 GB ROM.
- It comes with a 4.7 inch Retina HD display and 12MP Rear Camera.
- The iPhone 7 also has a 7MP front facing camera and a Li-Ion battery.
- The phone comes packed with Apple A10 Fusion 64-bit processor and embedded M10 Motion Co-processor.
The iPhone 7 is available in black, jet black and gold in this price range. The silver variant is available for a little higher at Rs 53,999.
Other ‘premium’ phones listed on Flipkart’s New Pinch sale include – iPhone 8 (Rs 59,999), Google Pixel 2 XL (Rs 67,999), Mi Mix 2 (Rs 32,999), Vivo V5 Plus (Rs 19,990), iPhone 6s (Rs 32,999) and iPhone SE (Rs 18,999).