Do you want a 6GB RAM smartphone; here's a list of 7 latest android phones you can avail
As if offering a 6GB RAM phone was not enough, smartphone makers are making them available at even cheaper rates now.
When it comes to the smartphone market, time has simply sped by. There was a time once having a 3GB RAM phone was more than enough, but soon came in 4GB RAM and habits and interest over an android phone changed drastically. Interestingly, there is no rest in smartphone market and looking at the latest launch once again a new phase has begun and this time it is centred around 6GB RAM phones. Companies like OnePlus, Xiaomi, Huawei and Samsung are leaving no space empty in their quest to lure customers. As if offering a 6GB RAM phone was not enough, smartphone makers are making them available at even cheaper rates now. In case you are planning to purchase a 6GB RAM smartphone , here's a list of 7 android phones that are offering the facility ranging from Rs 14,999 to as much as Rs 40,000.
OnePlus 6 price in India has been set at Rs 34,999 for the 6GB RAM and 64GB variant, while the 8GB RAM with 128GB model comes with a price tag of Rs 39,999.
‘Midnight Black’, ‘Mirror Black’ and ‘Silk White’ are the official colours for the handset in India. Reason why OnePlus 6 has a glass body is that the material is customizable and lighter than ceramic, plus it increases connectivity.
OnePlus 6 does not have wireless charging and the reason behind it is that the company says it will not rush into this technology. OnePlus 6 has an AMOLED display with a notch. The Smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC clocked at 2.8GHz.
The phone has 6.28-inch full optic display and aspect ratio of 19:9 with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. Battery is 3,300mAh with Fast Charge support
Dual 20-megapixel and 16-megapixel cameras with Sony IMX519 sensor. Face Unlock clocked in at 0.4 seconds, and rear fingerprint sensor in 0.2 seconds and OS is OxygenOS 5.1 based on Android 8.1 Oreo available in the phone.
There are three variants in RealMe 1. The smallest variant would be 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage priced at Rs 8,990, followed by 4GB RAM and 64GB available at Rs 12,990 and the higher variant of 6GB RAM with 128GB storage at Rs 14,990.
- 13MP primary camera with beautify, filter, HDR, panorama, ultra HD and 8MP front facing camera
- 15.2 centimeters (6-inch) 1080p FHD capacitive touchscreen with 2160 x 1080 pixels resolution and 403 ppi pixel density
- Android v8.1 Oreo operating system with 2GHz MTK Helio P60 AI octa core processor with 8-cores CPU, memory expandable up to 256GB and dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- 3410mAH lithium-ion battery providing talk-time of 30 hours and standby time of 380 hours
Samsung Galaxy A8 Plus
Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018) has been launched in India, at a starting price of Rs 32,990. It feature a dual front camera, a large infinity display and tunning ergonomic design that draws on the company's flagship design heritage and experience, said the Samsung statement.
It also has snap bright, clear selfies with 16 megapixel F1.7 rear camera and 16 megapixel + 8 megapixel F1.9 Dual Front Camera.
The Infinity Display fitted in them which goes beyond the bezel with an immersive 18.5:9 display ratio1, so that you can view the whole scene across your screen for the ultimate cinematic experience. Apart from this, Galaxy A8+ comes with a 6.0 inch touchscreen Full HD Display with a resolution of 1080 x 2220 pixels.
Powered by Octa Core 2.2 GHz Processor + 1.6 GHz Hexa, the new device boasts of 4/6GB RAM with 32/64 GB internal storage that can be expandable up to 256GB via microSD. Batter power is also good at 3,500 mAh. Galaxy A8+(2018) are available in four colors including black, orchid grey, gold and blue.
Honor View 10
Honor View in 6GB RAM is being sold at Rs 29,999 in India.
- 20+16MP AI powered dual primary camera and 13MP front facing camera with f/1.8 aperture
- 15.21 centimeters (5.99-inch) Full View FHD+ 18:9 display capacitive touchscreen with 1080 x 2160 pixels resolution
- Android v8 Oreo operating system + EMUI 8.0 with 2.36GHz + 1.8GHz Huawei Kirin 970 AI octa core processor, 6GB RAM, 128GB internal memory expandable up to 256GB and dual SIM (nano+nano)
- 3750mAH lithium-ion battery with QuickCharge technology and smart power management
Coolpad Cool Play 6
This phone is available in Sheen Black color and is sold at Rs 14,999 having 6GB RAM along with 64GB internal storage.
- 13+13MP primary camera with auto focus, flash, digital zoom, HD video recording, fixed focus and 8MP front facing camera
- 13.97 centimeters (5.5-inch) capacitive touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution and 403 ppi pixel density
- Android v7.1 Nougat operating system with 1.95GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 MSM8976SG octa core processor, 6GB RAM, 64GB internal memory and dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- 4000mAH lithium-polymer battery
Nubia Z17 Mini
This phone is available in Aurora Blue color having 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. It is sold at Rs 18,999.
- 13+13MP primary dual camera with 13MP monochrome plus 13MP RGB imx258 RGB sensor plus imx258 mono sensor, stacked image sensor, F2.2 aperture, neovision 6.0 and 16MP front facing camera with 80 degree wide angle, stacked image sensor, 5P lens and f2.0 aperture
- 13.2 centimeters (5.2-inch) FHD Gorilla Glass LTPS 2.5D in-cell capacitive touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 424 ppi pixel density and 16M color support
- Android v6.0 Marshmallow operating system with 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8976 Pro 653 octa core processor, Adreno 510 GPU, 6GB RAM, 128GB internal memory expandable up to 200GB and dual SIM (nano+nano) (4G+4G)
- 2950mAH lithium-ion battery providing talk-time of 28 hours and standby time of 400 hours
Mi Mix 2
Mi Mix 2 is packed with 128GB having 6GB RAM and is priced at Rs 30,375. There will also be another variant made available - a limited edition 8GB RAM with a ceramic unibody. It features the bezel-less display, which is the highlight of the smartphone. It comes with a 5.99 inch full HD LCD display.
The phone is lighter, smaller and thinner than the previous version. It features a ceramic body and the smartphone has a frame built out of 7-Series aluminum apart from an 18K gold plated camera ring.
The smartphone comes with a dual camera setup fitted with two 12 megapixel sensors. One is a wide-angle lens and the other a telephoto lens. In the front it has a 16 megapixel camera with 2-micron pixels.
It has a 3500 mAh battery. The connectivity options include a 4G VoLTE, dual-band (2.4GHz and 5GHz) Wi-Fi 802.11c, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS and USB Type C.