- Stock Markets on Monday: FII selling, US market corrections remain a pain point for domestic equities; Anil Singhvi gives trigge
- COVID-19: India recorded 3,33,533 new coronavirus cases, active cases increase to 21,87,205
- Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Jayanti: President, Prime Minister pay tribute to the national hero, Bose's hologram statue at India
- FabIndia plans to raise up to Rs 4,000 crore through IPO - Top 10 things investors must know
- Mutual Fund in 2021: Equity outperforms Fixed Deposit, gold loses sheen while debt schemes least favoured by millennials
Diwali offers: Check big deals and discounts on LG products in India
Consumers can get up to 20 percent Instant Cashback on select debit/credit cards and avail fixed EMIs starting from Rs. 999 with 1 EMI absolutely free
LG Electronics on Tuesday announced new offers as a part of its Khushiyon Ka Carnival campaign. Consumers can avail massive benefits this festive season on LG OLED TVs. The offers are valid till 15the November. Also, consumers will get a chance to win prizes worth up to Rs. 11 Crore.
WATCH | Click on Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
"Consumers buying LG Home Entertainment products this Diwali can avail of exciting offers and stand a chance to win a plethora of attractive gifts. Consumers can get 5 Year Assurance and win an OLED TV every day and other prizes worth up to Rs. 11 crores on the purchase of select LG TVs," the company said in a statement.
Consumers can get up to 20 percent Instant Cashback on select debit/credit cards and avail fixed EMIs starting from Rs. 999 with 1 EMI absolutely free. Additionally, consumers can also win free audio products worth up to Rs. 64, 990, and LG ToneFree FN7 on the purchase of select LG TV.
"As a customer-centric brand, we have always strived to offer our consumers the most meaningful innovation that not just addresses their present needs but is future-ready. We hope to add more light to everyone’s home this Diwali with these attractive offers on our range of Home Entertainment products," Hak Hyun Kim, Director – Home Entertainment, LG Electronics India, said/
LG has also announced an association with Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri Khan for its range of OLED televisions. In 2021, the company launched next generation OLED TVs featuring Dolby Vision IQ, Dolby Atmos and Auto Volume Leveling setting a new benchmark for sound and picture quality in home entertainment category. Additionally, the company also launched a wide range of OLED, QNED, NanoCell, and UHD TVs in India.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.