Big WhatsApp trick: You can check deleted messages on app – Here is How
Big WhatsApp trick: WhatsApp is a platform full of secrets, just waiting for you to explore them. A few years back, the instant messaging app had introduced a feature, allowing users to delete their own messages.
Big WhatsApp trick: WhatsApp is a platform full of secrets, just waiting for you to explore them. A few years back, the instant messaging app had introduced a feature, allowing users to delete their own messages. The feature also allowed you to remove photos, videos, or audio messages, ensuring that no one is able to check media that you might have sent by mistake. However, there is a way through which you can bypass it and read the deleted messages on WhatsApp.
Notably, you need to download an app for this. The app is only available on Google Play Store for Android users and cannot be accessed by Apple users.
How to check deleted WhatsApp Messages?
- Download an app called WhatsRemoved+ from the Google Play Store.
- Open the app and set it up by giving the required permissions.
- The app will ask you to select the app/apps of which you want to save the notifications.
- Select WhatsApp and tap on next.
- You will be asked to save files. Tap Allow.
- After this, every notification you receive on WhatsApp, will be stored on WhatsApp+, including the deleted messages.
- You can check the messages by selecting WhatsApp from Top Bar.
WATCH Tech Talks episode 7
Is this app safe?
There is always a fear around third-party apps as they could store your messages including bank balance, OTPs, etc. Usually, such apps do not harm your phone but it is advised to use them only if there is no other option. So, play safe!
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.