Amazon sells Redmi 5 at Rs 7,999, discount of 6%; Guess what! You can even buy it at Rs 5,799; here’s how
The Xiaomi Redmi 5 phone has three variants, namely 2GB RAM with 16GB storage, 3GB RAM with 32GB storage and 4GB RAM with 64GB storage.
Xiaomi Redmi smartphones are among the favorite ones for the public in India, which is why every now and then, the company offers a flash sale for it's models. E-commerce firms on multiple occasions introduce various offers on Xiaomi smartphones, and in the latest deal Amazon is offering up to 6% off on Redmi 5. The Xiaomi Redmi 5 phone has three variant namely 2GB RAM with 16GB storage, 3GB RAM with 32GB storage and 4GB RAM with 64GB storage.
On Amazon, a Redmi 5 is offered at Rs 7,999 having a discount of Rs 500 or 6% against market price of Rs 8,499.
Redmi 5 is packed with 14.4 cm (5.7) 18:9 Full screen display, 2.5D curved glass Qualcomm SnapdragonTM 450 octa-core processor having 14nm FinFET technology.
SBI Fixed Deposit (FD): How much return will you get on Rs 5 lakh investment in 1, 2, 3, 5 and 10 years?
Mizoram Election Results 2023: Check out date, time of counting of votes, result announcement of 40 Assembly seats
As for camera, the phone has 12 megapixel primary camera with large 1.25μm pixels and 5MP front camera with LED Selfie-light.
Apart from this, Redmi 5 is packed with 2GB RAM alongside 16GB storage expandable up to 128GB, 3300mAh large battery with up to 31 days of standby time and Dual SIM support (nano + nano) dual standby (4G+4G).
Amazon is also giving 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including battery from the date of purchase.
But guess what, you may reduce the price of Redmi 5 further and can purchase it at Rs 5,799. Reliance Jio gives a Rs 2,200 cashback on purchase of this phone along with additional data.
Here’s what you need to know about RJio cashback.
- “Cashback” shall mean Rs 2200/-, which shall be credited in the form of 44 cashback vouchers of Rs 50/- each, in the MyJio App of an Eligible Subscriber upon performing Recharge on the Eligible Device.
- “Additional 100GB Data” shall mean maximum ten (10) additional data vouchers of 10GB each, which the Eligible Subscriber is entitled to avail upon 10 Recharges being performed within the Additional 100GB Data Entitlement Period by the Eligible Subscriber on the Eligible Device.
- “Eligible Subscriber” shall mean a person who (i) has purchased the Eligible Device; and (ii) is an active subscriber of the RJIO services; and (iii) is enrolled to the “Jio Prime” membership plan.
- “Cashback Entitlement Period” shall mean the period between 20th March, 2018 and 31st May, 2022.
- “Additional 100GB Data Entitlement Period” shall mean the period between 20th March, 2018 and 30 September 2019.
- “Recharge” shall mean a recharge performed of Rs.198/- or Rs.299/- prepaid plans offered by RJIO.
A recent report of Canalys stated that Xiaomi’s smartphone’s like Redmi 5, Redmi 5A and Redmi Note 5 have been runaway successes, with Redmi 5A reaching record sales of 3.5 million in the quarter.