- Inflation may fall to 5.2 pc next fiscal on normal rains, ease in supplies: RBI report
- Navratan SIP on Zee Business: Buy Avanti Feeds Limited Share - Check price target
- Govt to set up 100 5G labs to promote innovation: IT Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw
- Indian Railways' 148 trains fully cancelled; Duronto rescheduled, Humsafar Express diverted - Check IRCTC refund rule
- Further rate hike to hit real estate sector badly, says realtors' body Credai
Amazon Alexa can now play over 350 radio stations in India: Here is how to get this feature
The device gets activated on the command and is started. For radio stations feature, the company added several Alexa skills.
Alexa, a virtual assistant developed by Amazon can now play over 350 radio stations in India. Alexa which was capable of voice interaction, music playback, making to-do lists, setting alarms, streaming podcasts, playing audiobooks, and providing weather, traffic, sports and news got another skill to play radio stations from across the world.
The users just need to ask their Echo devices “Alexa, what radio stations do you have”. The device gets activated on the command and is started. For radio stations feature, the company added several Alexa skills.
Radio City Sufi, Radio One Delhi, Radio Mirchi top 20 from Gaana are some of the radio channels supported in the device. Apart from these channels, Alexa also has regional radio channels like All India Radio Bangla.
To get the radio stations like BBC Radio 2, ESPN Radio and BBC Radio 5 Live from across the world the company had a partnership with TuneIn and myTuner. However Tunein and myTuner will be activated by default on all Amazon Echo devices, some of the specific skills need to be activated. To activate the features the customer need to activate it from the Alexa app or Alexa Skills Store official website.
How to enable feature:
1. Download Amazon Alexa app on smartphone.
2. Sign in with your Amazon ID and connect Echo device.
3. Click on the hamburger list button located on the top left side of the app.
4. Tap on the search icon and type the name of radio you want to listen.
5. In search results, click on the preferred radio station and on the new page press the ‘Enable To Use’ button.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.