- Bajaj Finance Q3FY22 Results: Consolidated PAT up 83% YoY to Rs 2,125 cr; AUM jump 26% to 181 ,250 cr - Key Highlights
- Delhivery gets Sebi's nod to raise Rs 7,460 crore via IPO
- Budget 2022 Expectations: 'Education sector seeks faculty upgradation programmes; subsidised access to laptops and 5G internet'
- Budget 2022: Fertiliser stocks on roll as government mulls to increase Rs 1.4 lakh crore subsidy; scrips gain up to 15%
- AGS Transact Tech IPO: Top 10 things to know before the issue opens on January 19
Samsung Galaxy A03 with 5,000mAh battery launched at Rs 7,999: Check availability, colour options
The Samsung Galaxy A03 Core is powered by the powerful octa-core Unisoc SC9863A processor
The South Korean smartphone brand Samsung has announced the launch of its new budget smartphone in India -- Galaxy A03 Core. The Samsung Galaxy A03 Core sports a stunning 6.5-inch Infinity-V display, powerful octa-core processor, and massive 5000mAh battery.
WATCH | Click on Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
The smartphone is available in two classic colors – Black and Blue. Priced at Rs 7,999 for 2GB+32GB variant, Galaxy A03 Core is available across retail stores, Samsung.com and leading online portals.
The device comes with a large 6.5-inch Infinity-V display offering an immersive viewing experience for Gen Z and young millennials who love binging on content. With HD+ resolution and 20:9 aspect ratio, Galaxy A03 Core provides vivid clarity while browsing or watching content.
The Samsung Galaxy A03 Core is powered by the powerful octa-core Unisoc SC9863A processor and it is backed by massive 5000mAh battery. Galaxy A03 Core is equipped with 8MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture for bright photos and 5MP front camera to take sharp selfies.
It comes with 32GB internal memory with expandable memory up to 1TB allowing you to store more content without worrying about your smartphone running out of storage. Galaxy A03 Core has been developed on the latest Android Go platform, which means it comes with lightweight custom apps that are built to use less storage for Android Go OS.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.