- Covid-19; Insurance claim 25% lower this time versus 2nd wave peak; treatments given more than required in many cases: ICICI Lom
- Bulk Deals: Foce India, Timescan Logistics among companies which see bulk buying on Wednesday - details here!
- Bajaj Auto Q3FY22 Earnings: Net profit falls 22% to Rs 1214 cr; revenues up 1% in line with street expectations
- DGCA extends ban on international flights till February 28 due to surging coronavirus cases; cargo operations exempted
- SEBI launches mobile app 'Saa₹thi' to provide financial product information to investors
Oppo Reno 7, Reno 7 Pro, Reno 7 SE specifications, design leaked ahead of launch - All details here
As per the listings, the Reno 7 is listed in three colors such as Star Rain Wish (Blue), Dawn Gold, and Starry Night Black.
The Chinese smartphone manufacturer Oppo is all set to launch its upcoming flagship smartphone the Oppo Reno 7 series on November 25 in China. Ahead of the official launch, three upcoming smartphones for Reno 7 series models -- Reno 7, Reno 7 Pro, and Reno 7 SE are now listed for reservations.
WATCH | Click on Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
The listings on JD.com have revealed the key specs and official renders of the Reno 7 series smartphones. As per the listings, the Reno 7 is listed in three colors such as Star Rain Wish (Blue), Dawn Gold, and Starry Night Black, the gizomochina reported. The smartphone features a punch-hole panel on the front and a triple camera unit on the back.
The mobile phone is 7.59mm thick. As far as the specs are concerned, the listing revealed that the Reno7 is powered by the Snapdragon 778G chipset and a 4,500mAh battery, which may carry support for 65W charging.
The smartphone has a 64-megapixel primary camera on the back. In China, it will be available in three variant such as 8 GB RAM + 128 GB storage, 8 GB RAM + 256 GB storage, and 12 GB RAM + 256 GB storage.
As per the report, the Oppo Reno 7 Pro will also come in the same three colors as the Reno 7. It sports a punch-hole display on the front and a quad-camera unit on the back. Its thickness is 7.45mm. The device is powered by the Dimensity 1200-Max chip and a 4,500mAh battery with 65W rapid charging.
The mobile phone will be coming in two options such as 8 GB RAM + 128 GB storage and 12 GB RAM + 256 GB storage. Also, the Oppo Ren0 7 SE renders show it will also come in the same three colors as Reno7 and 7 Pro. The Reno7 SE has a punch-hole display and a triple camera unit on the back.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.