- Budget 2022 News, Expectations LIVE: High hopes pinned on Modi government, FM Nirmala Sitharaman - Check who wants what
- Zee Business Exclusive: From LIC IPO to Budget 2022 - BSE CEO Ashish Chauhan speaks about these possibilities
- Who is New CEA? Govt appoints V Anantha Nageswaran as Chief Economic Advisor
- Budget 2022: From date, time to where and how to watch LIVE - See all important details about Union Budget
- Dalal Street Corner: Markets close negative after massive intraday rally; what should investors do on Monday?
OnePlus RT price tipped online ahead of India launch; know price, storage and other details
The global smartphone brand OnePlus is expected to launch OnePlus RT in India soon that might be a rebranded version of the OnePlus 9RT launched in China recently. And the OnePlus 9RT was launched in one single storage variant in China that was priced at CNY 3,299 (around Rs 38,800) for the 8 GB RAM + 128 GB storage model.
WATCH | Click on Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
The India model of the smartphone is expected to come with 6 GB RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. The Mobile Indian report, citing a source revealed that the OnePlus RT will be priced at Rs 39,999 in India. It is expected to offer 8 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage.
According to the BGR India reports, the smartphone will be priced at Rs 37,999. The 6 GB RAM + 128 GB internal storage variant is likely to be priced at Rs 34,999. It also revealed that that the brand might also launch OnePlus Buds Z2 TWS earbuds in India on December 16.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.