Amazon, Flipkart sale: Check out best deals on Phones, TVs and know offers from SBI, Paytm, HDFC Bank credit cards
. While Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale has gone live from 12 AM on October 16, Amazon’s Great Indian Festival Sale for premium customers has also been kick-started.
Amazon and Flipkart have begun their biggest sales of the year. While Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale has gone live from 12 AM on October 16, Amazon’s Great Indian Festival Sale for premium customers has also been kick-started. Amazon’s sale for people in general will start on October 17, 2020 at 12 am. Both e-commerce companies have dished out lucrative deals to attract their target audience. Amazon has partnered with HDFC Bank to make it even more interesting and tempting. The e-commerce site is providing 10% instant discount on HDFC debit/credit card and is offering no cost EMI and exchange offers as well. On the other hand, Walmart-owned Flipkart had tied up with State Bank of India (SBI) for 10% instant discount on SBI cards. Flipkart is also collaborating with Paytm to provide its customers best deals. Though Flipkart sale will last till October 21, Amazon sale’s last date is still unknown.
Lets list out some best deals on both online platforms:
Under PRIME EARLY ACCESS DEALS, Amazon is offering various deals on mobile phones, head pones, water purifiers, washing machine and other electronic devices and gadgets. Let's find out some big discounts offer by Amazon :-
*Recently launched OnePlus 8T 5G is available for Rs 42,999 with no cost EMI starting at Rs 7,166/month
*One Plus Nord 5G is available for Rs 27,999
*Samsung Galaxy M51 for RS 22,499, with no cost EMI starting at Rs3,750/month
* iPhone 11 is available for Rs 47,999
* Redmi Note 9 Pro (Qualcomm snapdragon 720G, Alexa built-in) is available for Rs 12,999 and no cost EMI of Rs2,166/month
* Intel Core i5 10th Gen Windows laptop (with pre-installed SSD)- Rs 37,990 with 12-month no cost EMI
* Sony WF-1000XM3 (Truly wireless Bluetooth headphone) @ Rs 14,990
* One Plus Y Series 108 cm smart Android Tv @ 23,999
* Front load washing machines available at Rs 12,999; no cost EMI starting at Rss1,099
* Kent New Grand water purifier is available at Rs 14,299 with no cost EMI, starting RS2,383/month
* It is also offering a discount up to 70% on clothing, footwear & , up to 70% on Beauty & Grooming products, up to 50% on Wellness & Immunity Products, up to 50% on Alexa devices and up to 40% discount on Treadmills and fitness bikes.
Best Flipkart Deals:
Below are some of the best deals available as part of Flipkart sale with no cost EMI and exchange offer
* Samsung Galax S20+(8GB/128GB) 2020 flagship: RS 49,999
* New launch Poco C3 (3GB/32 GB) is available at Rs 7,499
* realme 7 (6GB/64GB) @ Rs 14,999
* OPPO A52 (4GB/64GB) @ Rs10,499
* Motorola one fusion (6GB/128GB) @Rs 15,999
* Vivo V20 (8GB/128GB) @ Rs 24, 990
Electricals and large appliances:
* Samsung The Frame TVs 50 QLED-55 QLED @ Rs 73,999 to Rs 82,999
* realme Android TVs 32 HD- 43 HD @ Rs 10,999 to Rs 19,999
* LG Smart TVs 32 HD to 55 UHD 4K: Rs 14,499 to 20,999
* Onida 5.5kg /6.2kg: Rs 8990 to Rs 9290
* ACs (Samsung, LG & More 1 ton/1.5 ton ): Rs 17,999 to Rs 22,999
* Canon EOS 3000D DSLR 18-55 Lens camera: Rs 18,999
* Mi Notebook 14 Core i5 10th Gen laptop : Rs 43,999
* IPad 7th gen 32 GB: Rs 25,900
* External hard drives from WD (1.5 TB, 2 TB & 4TB ): Starting at Rs 3,999
Flipkart is also offering up to 90% deals on fashion, beauty, fitness baby care, home appliances and furniture. It has also come up with The BIG BILLION DAYS "specials and superstar’' and is offering some handsome discount on product under the said categories.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.