- LIC IPO Latest News: New developments confirmed by DIPAM - Draft papers for Sebi approval, listing date and more
- Q3FY22 Earnings: Route Mobile, TCI, India Grid, Laurus Labs, BHEL announce December quarter results - details here!
- Budget 2022: FM Nirmala Sitharaman to present her 3rd full budget paperless on 1 February; know how to download ‘Union Budget Mo
- Delhi weekend curfew lifted as COVID cases decline; night curfew will continue: DDMA
- Covid-19: Bharat Biotech's Covaxin, Serum Institute's Covishield vaccines get 'Conditional Market Authorization' approval form D
WhatsApp Business brings new way to help users - check all details
Now, businesses can create a new Facebook ad by accessing WhatsApp Tools Settings > Advertise on Facebook option.
WhatsApp update: The Facebook-owned WhatsApp, one of the most popular messaging application arcoss the globe, has always explored new ways to help users promote their businesses on the app. Now, the messaging applications want to introduce a new way to reach new customers within WhatsApp Business Settings.
WATCH | Click on Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
"A lot of beta testers complained of it but WhatsApp has immediately introduced a fix for this issue in the new beta. Unfortunately, there is no news about fixes for the in-app camera issue, experienced by some beta testers," wabetainfo, a website that tracks WhatsApp wrote in a blog post.
"Thanks to this feature, businesses can reach new customers by advertising on Facebook, because the ad lets people on Facebook know they also operate on WhatsApp," the website further added.
In reality, this has already been told by WhatsApp. The app had informed users how to make ads but the difference was that previously it was possible to create an ad to redirect people to WhatsApp, but people had to use Facebook to configure it: a new option to configure it directly within WhatsApp Business Settings has been introduced recently.
Now, businesses can create a new Facebook ad by accessing WhatsApp Tools Settings > Advertise on Facebook option. You see this option, available on the latest versions of WhatsApp beta for Android and iOS, you can already start creating a new ad by picking a media from your WhatsApp catalogue or selecting a photo or video on your device
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.