Want to know if someone blocked you on WhatsApp? Here is how you can find out!
WhatsApp contains blocking option using which you can avoid getting messages from the one you have blocked. However, if you want to find out if you have been blocked or not you can check the details here.
Are you a WhatsApp user and want to know if you have been blocked by someone or not? WhatsApp is one of the most widely used applications which is used to communicate to the people in your contact list.
The application also contains a blocking option using which you can avoid getting messages from the one you have blocked. However, if you want to find out if you have been blocked or not you can check the following details.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
There are a couple of indicators that shows that you may be blocked:
1. You can no longer see a contact's last seen or online in the chat window.
2. You do not see updates to a contact's profile photo.
3. Any messages sent to a contact who has blocked you will always show one check mark (message sent), and never show a second check mark (message delivered).
4. Any calls you attempt to place will not go through.
If you see all of the indicators above for a contact, this could mean that the user has blocked you. However, there are other possibilities.
Also, if you want to block someone then you can use the following steps to do so:
1. Open WhatsApp, tap More options > Settings.
2. Tap Account > Privacy > Blocked contacts and Tap Add.
3. Search for or select the contact you want to block.
Here are a couple of alternative options for blocking a contact:
1. Open a chat with the contact, then tap More options > More > Block > BLOCK or REPORT AND BLOCK, which will report and block the number.
2. Open a chat with the contact, then tap the name of the contact > Block > BLOCK.
How to block an unknown phone number?
1. Open the WhatsApp chat with the unknown phone number and tap BLOCK.
2. Tap BLOCK or REPORT AND BLOCK, which will report and block the number.
It can be noted that blocked contacts will no longer be able to call you or send you messages. Your last seen, online, status updates, and any changes made to your profile photo will no longer be visible to contacts you have blocked.
However, blocking a contact will not remove them from your contacts list, nor will it remove you from the list on the contact's phone. To delete a contact, you must delete the contact from your phone's address book.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.