- Government formally handsover Air India to Tatas; new board to meet today, says Tata Sons Chairman N Chandrasekaran
- Sebi strengthens MF norms; winding up of schemes only after majority unitholders' consent
- Market is factoring 100 bps hike by US Fed in 2022; RBI likely to hike rates by June or August: Ashhish Vaidya of DBS Bank India
- Delhi weekend curfew lifted as COVID cases decline; night curfew will continue: DDMA
- Covid-19: Bharat Biotech's Covaxin, Serum Institute's Covishield vaccines get 'Conditional Market Authorization' approval form D
Twitter removes more than 3,000 accounts related to state-linked information operations
Twitter Inc said on Thursday it has removed more than 3,000 accounts which were operating as foreign state-linked information operations
Twitter Inc said on Thursday it has removed more than 3,000 accounts which were operating as foreign state-linked information operations.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
The Twitter accounts that were removed were linked to operations attributed to six countries, including Mexico, China and Russia, Twitter said in a blog post
Of the 3,465 accounts removed, 2,160 were linked to operations attributed to China.
The company also said it will start https://blog.twitter.com/en_us/topics/company/2021/-expanding-access-bey... the Twitter moderation research consortium in early 2022 to study platform governance issues.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.