- RBI extends implementation of card tokenisation norms by 3 months; deadline extended till 30 September
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Noida International Airport at Jewar to be jewel in crown of Indian aviation sector' - Know what all is coming up at
- D-Street Corner: Market gains 2.7% in highly volatile week, investors richer by 5.5 lakh cr; what should investors do on Monday?
- Sebi allows UPI payment option to invest in public issues of REITs, InvITs with effect from 1 August
- Netflix lays off 450 employees in two months—Here's what's bothering OTT giant
Zoho to offer software at a discount rate for serving MSMEs
Software firm Zoho on Tuesday said it would offer its software at a discount rate to help improve digital literacy as part of the company's plan to serve MSMEs.
Software firm Zoho on Tuesday said it would offer its software at a discount rate to help improve digital literacy as part of the company's plan to serve micro, small and medium enterprises. For this purpose, the city-based company has entered into a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Tamil Nadu Small and Tiny Industries Association (TANSTIA), a registered trade body representing the small and medium enterprises. Zoho would counsel and train the members of the association on how to automate the company's business software.
"TANSTIA has been serving the industry for over 50 years now and it has been our mission to strengthen the MSME sector. Our target right now is to get some momentum going and attract investments in the MSMEs sector," TANSTIA president S Anburajan said in a press release.
The memorandum of understanding with Zoho would help take the micro, small and medium enterprises in Tamil Nadu to the next level, he said in the release.
Commenting on the tie-up with TANSTIA, Zoho Corp director (engineering) Rajendran Dandapani was quoted by the release as saying that 'some of the small enterprises have only recently been moving their businesses online. At Zoho, we have onboarded several thousands of small enterprises across the globe".
Under the MoU, Zoho and TANSTIA would create user educational content in Tamil language to help the entrepreneurs with their digitisation efforts.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.