Save money on grocery! Forget smartphone sales, check out Grofers Grand Orange Bag Days offer
Grofers Grand Orange Bag Days sale: We often wait for a sale on e-commerce websites to save money on smartphones and fashion. But, most users are often ignorant towards daily necessities where they can save more than expected. The second edition of Grofers' flagship Grand Orange Bag Days Sale (GOBD) offers an exciting chance to save money on grocery and other items of daily needs.
Grofers Grand Orange Bag Days sale: We often wait for a sale on e-commerce websites to save money on smartphones and fashion. But, most users are often ignorant towards daily necessities where they can save more than expected. The second edition of Grofers' flagship Grand Orange Bag Days Sale (GOBD) offers an exciting chance to save money on grocery and other items of daily needs. The company has announced that registrations for the 10-day long sale have already begun and consumers will be entitled to a VIP pass if they register for the sale by simply paying a nominal fee of Rs 50 before August 9.
The sale will be held between August 10 and August 18 during which the consumers will be able to shop over 5,000 products from any seller at 100 per cent cashback. As part of the sale, consumers get discounts on various brands such as Urban Clap, Book My Show, Ferns N Petals, Beardo, Gaana, Café Coffee Day, Faasos, etc. The customers who place their orders during the sale will get 100 per cent cashback as Orange Cash (Grofers wallet) up to Rs 5,000 within 6 to 12 hours from delivery.
This orange cash can be used by customers to pay 10 per cent of any order value from any seller registered with Grofers after August 19, 2019 till July 31, 2020. The sale will be live across Grofers’ operational markets such as - Delhi NCR, Jaipur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Kolkata, Meerut, Rohtak and Bhiwadi.
WATCH Zee Business TV LIVE Streaming Online -
Brand Offers on VIP Pass sign up:
- Flat Rs.100 Discount on BookMyShow Movies
- Free 3 months Gaana Plus subscription
- Free Waxing + Additional 10% off (valid till 28th July) and an additional 10% off (valid till 9th August) for new consumers on Urban Clap
- Fabulous phone covers and accessories on Daily Objects (Buy 1 and get 30% off, Buy 2 and get 50% off)
- Flat 20% off on Ferns N Petals
- Flat 30% off on Shaving & Grooming Needs on Beardo
- Free 3 month Hungama Music subscription
- Free Dessert Delight with any order on Faasos
Rs 150 Wallet Cashback on any Flight booked on Cleartrip
Category offers to watch out during the sale:
- Atta starting at Rs. 23 /Kg
- Dry Iron at Rs. 149/-
- Pressure Cooker (3Litre) at Rs. 299/-
- Spin Mop at Rs. 399/-
- Shampoos & Body washes at upto 50% discount
- Detergent Powders at upto 50% discount
- Juices at Buy One Get One Free
- Thousands of products at never-seen-before prices
The first edition of the sale was held this year in January when Grofers sold over 1.81 crore items worth Rs 207.5 crore and successfully introduced 2.5 lakh new consumers to online grocery shopping just during the sale. Albinder Dhindsa, Co-Founder and CEO, Grofers believes that with the second edition, the company is focusing on promoting small manufacturers of India and bringing their products to all parts of the country.