- Inflation may fall to 5.2 pc next fiscal on normal rains, ease in supplies: RBI report
- Navratan SIP on Zee Business: Buy Avanti Feeds Limited Share - Check price target
- Govt to set up 100 5G labs to promote innovation: IT Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw
- Indian Railways' 148 trains fully cancelled; Duronto rescheduled, Humsafar Express diverted - Check IRCTC refund rule
- Further rate hike to hit real estate sector badly, says realtors' body Credai
Online auto component marketplace boodmo raises Rs 5 crore
Startup online marketplace for auto component boodmo today said it has raised an additional Rs 5 crore from its existing investor.
The fresh funds will be used for building storage and sorting hubs, said the company, which has been founded by two entrepreneurs from Ukraine, Yevgen Sokolnikov and Oleksandr Danylenko.
Sokolnikov said boodmo has been continuously optimising its services in auto component marketplace.
"Given our performance, our investor has further invested his faith in us. We look forward to such continued support to unlock further possibilities in this promising domain," he added.
The company, however, did not disclose the name of the investor.
On plans for utilising the fresh funds, Sokolnikov said, "This FDI will be used for building storage and sorting hubs. We have recently acquired a 2,000 sq ft space as a sorting hub in the Capital, which will provide support for growth up to 30,000 deliveries per month while reducing the delivery time".
More such hubs in the near future will help boodmo scale its business operations, he added.
The company provides auto spare parts for all passenger cars running in India, from Alto to Mercedes S-class, it claimed.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.