- Stock Markets on Monday: FII selling, US market corrections remain a pain point for domestic equities; Anil Singhvi gives trigge
- COVID-19: India recorded 3,33,533 new coronavirus cases, active cases increase to 21,87,205
- Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Jayanti: President, Prime Minister pay tribute to the national hero, Bose's hologram statue at India
- FabIndia plans to raise up to Rs 4,000 crore through IPO - Top 10 things investors must know
- Mutual Fund in 2021: Equity outperforms Fixed Deposit, gold loses sheen while debt schemes least favoured by millennials
Now you can book E-Rickshaws on Ola
The company, in an email to its customers, said, “Besides being quick and convenient, E-Rickshaws are battery operated and hence environment friendly too, making them convenient for all your short distance rides.”
The environmental concerns surrounding automobiles has made the Supreme Court to ban diesel taxis from the streets of New Delhi. The court also ruled that all taxis must be converted to CNG-fuel.
These steps, including the ban on diesel cars with an engine capacity of over 2000 cc, has been taken by the apex court keeping in mind the environment.
These e-rickshaws on Ola Cabs can be booked for Rs. 25 for 2 km and Rs. 8 per km after that.
Ola recently advertised heavily about Ola Micro, at Rs 6 per km.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.