- LIC IPO: At Rs 5.54 lakh cr market cap on BSE, state-run insurer becomes 5th largest company on debut
- Dalal Street Corner: Metals, broader markets help bulls take control; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- What makes LIC shares good dividend, long-term play? Experts decode
- SC extends demolition deadline of Supertech’s twin towers till 28 August
- Apple AirPods, MagSafe chargers likely to come with USB Type-C port - Check details
Mutual Fund HelpLine: Small-cap, mid-cap or large-cap? Here's the ideal investment formula
Updated: May 27, 2019 19:55 pm
Mutual Fund Helpline: If you are a mutual fund investor, you would have often felt confused about where to invest - Small-cap, mid-cap or large-cap? Experts say that you can allocate your funds in the mid-caps even if your investment horizon is long, say 10 years. The ideal formula should be of 10-20-30-40. In others, you should allocate 10% of your funds in small caps, 20% in mid-caps, 30% in large caps and 40% in multi-cap mutual funds. Watch this video for more details