Want a PAN card? Apply now, these 10 easy steps will get it done in a jiffy online
If you want to apply for Permanent Account Number (PAN) card, the easiest way to do that is doing it online. Not only this, you can make requests for changes or correction in PAN data or request for reprint of PAN card (for an existing PAN) via the online mode
If you want to apply for Permanent Account Number (PAN) card, the easiest way to do that is doing it online. Not only this, you can make requests for changes or correction in PAN data or request for reprint of PAN card (for an existing PAN) via the online mode.
Know how to apply for PAN Card via UTITSL portal?
- Visit the UTITSL portal (https://www.pan.utiitsl.com/PAN/index.jsp).
- On reaching the home page, on the bottom of the page you will find a tab ‘Apply for new PAN card (Form49AA). Click on this tab.
- On clicking, Form 49AA will open on your screen.
- Fill the form completely as per the instructions given. The bottom of this form has a Captch. Put the Captcha details in the space provided and submit.
- Applicant should verify correctness of the information being submitted once the filled-in application form is visible on the screen.
- After verification, applicant can now make online payment by clicking on ‘Make Payment’.
- On payment 'Success', payment confirmation will be system-endorsed on the filled-in form. Applicant should "Save" OR take a print-out of the filled-in form.
- On the printed form, applicant should affix two (same) photographs of 3.5cms X 2.5cms size and sign at the 3 specified positions on this photo-affixed form.
- With the signed PAN Application form complete as above, applicant should attach copy of the documents being submitted as Proof of Identity, Proof of Address and Proof of Date of Birth strictly as per information provided in the filled-in form.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
Application form should be endorsed with ‘payment confirmation’ along with the three supporting documentary proofs. This complete set of application should now be submitted to the nearest UTIITSL office address at any one of Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai or New Delhi regions for processing and issuance.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.