- AMC Sector: Growth-oriented funds lead the strong inflows in sector, says BK Securities – check key triggers
- Q1FY23 Preview: Pharmaceutical firms likely to deliver subdued performance in domestic market, says Nirmal Bang
- Chemical sector may report growth in operating profit both sequentially and YoY in Q1FY23 – Check details here
- Finance Ministry empanels 12 transaction advisers for assisting in implementation of Public Private Partnership projects
- Stock market on Monday: Market may continue its volatile trade, believes Anil Singhvi - crude, rupee movement key monitorable
SIP share: Tube investments becoming popular among mutual fund investors
Tube Investments is fast catching eyeballs of the mutual funds asset managers as the cycle and metal sheet making company has gained mutual fund house investment in Q4FY19.
Tube Investments is fast catching eyeballs of the mutual funds asset managers as the cycle and metal sheet making company has gained mutual fund house investment in the March quarter by around 3.57 per cent. In December quarter the company had mutual fund net share of around 14.77 per cent which has now grown up to 18.32 per cent. Mutual fund houses like SBI Focussed Equity, Reliance Capital Trust have shown faith in the SIP share in fourth quarter of the FY19 as well.
As per the Zee Business TV research. net share of Foreign Institutional Investors (FIIs) and Domestic Institutional Investors (DIIs) have a net share of 28.5 per ceent in the net investment into Tube Investments shares. The company has around 27 per cent income from its cycle manufacturing business while it has strong presence into the metal sheet making business where it has presence in five states and it has a robust export business as well. The Murugappa Group company is a low profile share which is still not noticed by the common stock market investors, says Zee Business TV research team. The company has a good margin which makes it bullish at the Dalal Street indices.
Source: Zee Business TV
According to the Zee Business research team, major Mutual Fund houses have their investment into the Tube Investments as follows:
1] SBI Focussed Equity Fund: 1.86 per cent;
2] HDFC Trust: 8.31 per cent;
3] L&T Mutual Funds: 2.58 per cent; and
4] Reliance Capital Trust: 1.77 per cent.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.