SBI - Want to avail doorstep banking services? THIS is what you should do
Want to avail the doorstep banking facility of the State Bank of India (SBI)? Country’s largest state lender is offering doorstep banking services to its customers. In case you are having troubles with your day-to- day banking, here is the solution to your problems! All you have to do is this to get your issues resolved
Want to avail the doorstep banking facility of the State Bank of India (SBI)? India’s largest state lender is offering doorstep banking services to its customers. In case you are having troubles with your day-to- day banking, here is the solution to your problems! All you have to do is this to get your issues resolved.
You can now just call at the Toll-Free numbers provided by SBI to get your personal banking needs fulfilled. Call at 1800 1037 188 or 1800 1213 721.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
As per the information on its website, list of services that can be availed through SBI’s Doorstep Banking (DSB) Services are:
- Cash pickup
- Cash delivery
- Cheque pickup
- Cheque requisition Slip pickup
- Form 15H pickup
- Delivery of Drafts
- Delivery of Term Deposit Advice
- Life Certificate Pickup
- KYC documents pickup
- Senior Citizens of more than 70 years of age and differently abled or infirm Persons (Having medically certified chronic illness or disability) including those who are visually impaired.
- Fully KYC compliant account holders.
- Valid Mobile Number should be registered with the account.
- Single account holders and Joint Account Holders with Either or Survivor/ Former or Survivor.
Not available for:
- Accounts operated jointly.
- Minor Accounts.
- Accounts of Non-Personal nature.
- Customers having registered address within a radius of 5 KMs from the Home Branch.
Salient Features of the Scheme:
- Registration done at the Home Branch.
- Requests for Doorstep Banking Services should be made only at the Home Branch till such time development at Contact Centre is completed.
- The amount of cash withdrawal and cash deposit is restricted to Rs 20,000/-per transaction per day.
- Service charges per visit for Non-financial transactions is Rs 60/+GST and Rs100+GST for financial transactions.
- Withdrawal will be permitted using cheque / withdrawal form with Passbook.
- The delivery would be completed on best effort basis but not later than T+1 working day (holidays excluded).
- For details please contact your Home Branch.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.