SBI rolls out services for employees and employers; Check out the Corporate Salary Package here
SBI has launched a new scheme called Corporate Salary Package that provides benefits on services like hospitals, hotel booking and even transport.
It is very common for employees and employers to have their own corporate accounts nowadays, which help them manage their salaries and other financial services too. These days, even a salaried employee is eligible to have a credit or debit card services depending upon their pay packages. In order to boost corporate accounts, the largest state-owned lender State Bank of India (SBI) has introduced a list of new services, which can help employees and employers benefit from their account. SBI has launched a new scheme called Corporate Salary Package that provides benefits on services like hospitals, hotel booking and even transport.
SBI through it's Twitter handle says, “Now manage salaries the convenient way! Gain from the various services that have been designed to meet the needs of employers and employees alike. Know more: https://bank.sbi/salary-account/corporate-salary-package.”
If you open the link, it will direct you towards the Corporate Salary Package scheme.
SBI says, “Salary Accounts under CSP offer a range of privileges to the employees of corporate institutions, including service organisations such as hospitals, hotels, transport corporations etc. The package can be customised depending upon the business relationship between the Corporate/ Institution and the Bank.”
Package Variants eligibility is as per your gross monthly income
Platinum - Above Rs 1,00,000
Diamond - Above Rs 50,000 and upto Rs 1,00,000
Gold - Above Rs 20,000 and upto Rs 50,000
Silver - Above Rs 5,000 and upto Rs Rs 20,000
Here’s a list of benefit CSP gives to both employer and employee.
- Hassle-free account opening process. On request, our officials will visit your premises to on-board your employees. Employees can also opt to open their accounts online or by visiting the nearest branch.
- A convenient way to manage salaries across a large number of centres, through the Bank's award-winning Corporate Internet Banking.
- Online facilities reduce paperwork and salary administration cost. Enjoy instant credit of salaries to your employees' accounts.
- Zero charge for salary disbursement.
- Equipping your employees with a power-packed Salary Account that is trusted by the largest organisations in India.
- Zero balance account and free unlimited transactions across ATMs of any Bank. Also comes bundled with SBI Credit Card.
- Complimentary Personal Accident Insurance (Death) cover up to Rs. 20 Lakhs.
- Complimentary Air Accident Insurance (Death) cover up to Rs. 30 Lakhs.
- Avail of Personal Loans, Home Loans, Car Loans and Education Loans at attractive rates.
- Upto 25% off on locker charges
- Avail of Auto-Sweep to create e-MODs (Multi Option Deposits) and earn higher interest.
- Avail of Demat & Online Trading A/c at the time of on-boarding itself.
- Free issuance of Drafts, Multi City Cheques, SMS Alerts. Free online NEFT/RTGS.
- Overdraft equivalent to 2 Months Net Salary (Currently available for select customers only)
- Earn points on various transactions through our loyalty program SBI Rewardz.
- Host of regular offers on Debit Cards and YONO by SBI
Therefore, in case you are planning to open a salary account at SBI, you might want to remember the above mentioned services given under CSP in order to avail best deals.