SBI Home Loan: Want to get it instantly? Know how here; interest starts at just 6.95 pct
SBI Home Loan: Amazing news for home loan seekers. India’s largest public sector lender State Bank of India is offering instant home loan at interest rates starting from 6.95 per cent per annum. The information is available on its official Twitter handle @TheOficialSBI
SBI Home Loan: Amazing news for home loan seekers. India’s largest public sector lender State Bank of India is offering instant home loan at interest rates starting from 6.95 per cent per annum. The information is available on its official Twitter handle @TheOficialSBI. The bank is allowing in-principle sanction on loan applications made through its YONO SBI app. Contact the bank to know more about applicable interest rates.
Consolidated Processing Fee structure (including Advocate Fee and Valuer Fees):
-- As per the information available on SBI website, a processing fee of 0.40 per cent of the loan amount plus applicable GST subject to a minimum of Rs 10000 and maximum of Rs 30000 plus GST will be charged.
-- However, for builder tie up projects where individual TIR and Valuation Is not required: 0.40 per cent of loan amount subject to maximum recovery of Rs 10000 plus applicable tax. And, if TIR and Valuation is required, then normal charge as mentioned above will be applicable.
How to download YONO SBI APP: If you have already not installed and registered with the SBI YONO App, here is how you can do it:
YONO or 'You Only Need One' is a digital banking app which was launched by the SBI.
1) Go to the Play Store/App Store to install the SBI YONO app
2) On installing a new window will open asking you to 'Accept'
3) On clicking 'Accept', you will get two options - 'Uninstall' and 'Open'
4) After clicking 'Open' you will be asked if you have an internet banking id. Press 'Yes' if you have internet banking. In case you don't have internet banking facility with your account you should contact the bank.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
5) Select 'Yes'. Now enter your User Id and Password. Enter 'Submit' option. After checking the 'Consent' page box you can use the app. You can also access the app using MPIN.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.