SBI cards can help you save up to Rs 25,000 in a month
Before using these cards, always remember to make timely payment of dues to avoid negative credit score, as this may impact your further borrowing in banks.
Credit cards have emerged as an important tool for salaried class in India, considering the amount of offers come with them, enabling holder to benefit on various products.
Although a credit card gives benefits like reward points, discount vouchers, cashback and freebies, it also brings responsibility along with it.
There are different criteria for being eligible to hold a credit cards, they vary from bank-to-bank.
One of the major criteria to hold a credit card is your monthly income, as it provides lenders an idea of your repayment capability.
But, do you know that India's largest lender State Bank of India (SBI) has a list of five credit cards which are eligible for salaried people earning less than Rs 20,000 month.
SBI Simply Save Card
With SimplySAVE Advantage SBI Card, you get unlimited privileges. You can use this card right from your spending in groceries to fuel purchase.
- Earn 1 reward point on every Rs 100 that you spend using the SimplySAVE Advantage SBI Card
- Get Rs 100 cash back on your first ATM cash withdrawal, if done within 30 days of receiving your card
- Transfer the outstanding balance of other banks’ credit cards to your SimplySAVE Advantage SBI Card, and avail a lower rate of interest and pay back in EMIs
- You can use your SBI card in over 24 million outlets across the globe, including 3,25,000 outlets in India
- Use your card to make payments at any outlet that accepts Visa or MasterCard
- With the above mentioned SBI card, you can empower your family with add-on cards for your parents, spouse, children or siblings above the age of 18
- Withdraw cash from over 1 million Visa or MasterCard ATMs across the globe
- Pay your electricity, telephone, mobile and other utility bills using the Easy Bill Pay facility on your card
- Save money while paying your credit card dues
- With Flexipay, convert your transactions in easy monthly instalments. Make any purchase for Rs 2,500 or more using your SimplySAVE Advantage SBI Card, and log in with your username and password to sbicard.com within 30 days of purchase to convert it into Flexipay
- With Easy Money, you can get a draft or cheque against your cash limit and get it delivered to your doorstep
- Get freedom from paying the 1% fuel surcharge at any petrol pump
- Transact an amount between Rs 500 to Rs 3,000 at any petrol pump in India to avail this offer
It may be noted that there is one-time annual fee of Rs 499 on having SBI Simply Save card. Also, renewal fee is levied at Rs 499 per annum.
Get annual membership fee reversal from second year of your subscription. To avail fee reversal, you need to have spent Rs 90,000 or more on your SimplySAVE Advantage SBI Card in the previous year.
SBI simply click card
This card is the best option for citizens who are shopping-lover.
- Get Amazon.in gift card worth Rs 500 on joining
- Earn 10X Reward Points on online spends with exclusive partners - Amazon/BookMyShow/ Cleartrip/Foodpanda/Lenskart/UrbanClap/Zoomcar
- Earn 5X rewards on all other online spends
- e-voucher worth Rs 2,000 on annual online spends of Rs 1 Lakh
- e-voucher worth Rs 2,000 on annual online spends of Rs 2 Lakhs
- Spend Rs 1,00,000 and get annual fee of Rs 499 reversed for your SimplyCLICK SBI card in the subsequent year.
- Rs 100 instant cashback on first movie ticket booked on BookMyShow Mobile App for first time BookMyShow users.
- 40% off on UrbanClap with SimplyCLICK SBI Card for first time UrbanClap users
- Rs 600 off on booking Self-Drive Zoomcar worth Rs 2,500 or more with SimplyCLICK SBI Card
IRCTC SBI Platinum card
As the name suggest, this card helps you save big on online train ticket booking for various classes at unbeatable prices
- Get 350 activation bonus reward points on spending Rs 500 or more within 45 days of card issuance
- Earn Rs 100 cash back on your first ATM cash withdrawal within 30 days of receiving the card
- Buy tickets through irctc.co.in for AC1, AC2. AC3 and AC CC and earn upto 10% Valueback as Reward points. (1 Reward Point = Rs. 1)
- Get 1 Reward point for every Rs 125 spent on non-fuel retail purchases, including railway ticket purchases at IRCTC.
- Save 1.8% transaction charges on railway ticket bookings on IRCTC
- IRCTC SBI Platinum card brings you great offers on travel, golf, dining and other entertainment options from Visa
In case you come under earning class over Rs 20,000 per month, but less than Rs 25,000 per month, below mentioned SBI cards are good options.
Yatra SBI Card
Benefits are valid for primary cardholder, when ticket is booked via Yatra.com using the Yatra SBI card.
- Get Yatra.com vouchers worth Rs 8,250 on joining
- Welcome vouchers will be dispatched on payment of 1st year annual fee
- Rs 1,000 off on domestic flight bookings. Minimum transaction of Rs 5,000
- Rs 4,000 off on international flight bookings. Minimum transaction of Rs 40,000
- 20% off on domestic hotels minimum transaction of Rs 3,000. It can provide maximum discount of Rs 2,000
- 6 Reward points on every Rs 100 spend on departmental stores, grocery, dining, movies, entertainment and International spends
- 1 Reward point on every Rs 100 spent on all other categories
- Enjoy exclusive access to the domestic MasterCard airport lounges
- 2 complimentary domestic airport lounge access per calendar quarter
- Complimentary air accident cover of Rs 50 lakhs
FBB SBI Styleup card
Offers can be redeemed for items from the fashion segment at Big Bazaar stores or FBB stores.
- Welcome gift of Rs 500 worth Fbb gift voucher
- Anniversary gift of 2,000 Bonus reward points every year
- Upfront discount of flat 10% round the year, whenever you shop for Fashion Apparel, Accessories, Backpacks, Footwear & School Bags at Fbb and Big Bazaar Stores
- No cap on count or value of daily, monthly or yearly discount
- 10X Reward points on your spends at Big Bazaar, Standalone Fbb and Food Bazaar outlets, and on all your dining expenditures
Before availing to these cards, always remember to make timely payment of dues, in order to avoid negative Credit Score, as this may impact your further borrowing in banks.