SBI: Big announcement! No card, no cash, no problem! Revolutionary mode of payment BHIM-Aadhaar-SBI is here
India's largest lender, the State Bank of India (SBI), has introduced a revolutionary mode of payment - BHIM-AADHAAR_SBI.
India's largest lender, the State Bank of India (SBI), has introduced a revolutionary mode of payment - BHIM-AADHAAR_SBI. Tweeting details, SBI said, "No Card, No Cash, No Problem! Introducing a revolutionary mode of payment: #BHIM Aadhaar. Safe and Secure payments at your customers' fingertips For more information visit: https://youtu.be/-nt9KrePQJU
Download SBI's BHIM Aadhaar: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sbi.aadhaarpay
@NPCI_NPCI @UIDAI #SBI."
— State Bank of India (@TheOfficialSBI) December 31, 2019
What BHIM-Aadhaar-SBI does?
- BHIM-Aadhaar-SBI empowers merchants/traders/small business to collect payment from customers in a hassle-free way. No need for PoS device installation, swiping of cards and no more dependency on cash.
- Be a merchant on BHIM-Aadhaar-SBI platform with your Aadhaar Seeded account – it’s as easy as 1-2-3 and won’t take more than a minute. Experience ease of digital payment and power your business.
-Collect payment 24x7 anywhere
What devices do you need?
- Android mobile (OS v 4.2 - Jelly Bean and above) with OTG support
- STQC certified FP scanner (please check https://mab.sbi.co.in/mu/BHIMAadhaarSBI.html for list of compatible devices. Finger Print scanners integrated with mobiles will not work with the app.)
- Data connection on your mobile.
How to get started?
- Register yourself as merchant in the App.
- Connect compatible finger print scanner to Android mobile. Validate yourself with your Aadhaar and select the Aadhaar linked account in which you want to receive the payments.
- Set MPIN in application. And you are ready to go
What you need to do?
- Put customer’s Aadhaar number and select bank (Customer’s Account should be Aadhaar seeded)
- Enter transaction amount.
- Capture customer’s fingerprint.
- On successful validation, amount is credited in your account. All this in few seconds.
For more details, check https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sbi.aadhaarpay
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.