- LIC IPO Latest News: New developments confirmed by DIPAM - Draft papers for Sebi approval, listing date and more
- Q3FY22 Earnings: Route Mobile, TCI, India Grid, Laurus Labs, BHEL announce December quarter results - details here!
- Budget 2022: FM Nirmala Sitharaman to present her 3rd full budget paperless on 1 February; know how to download ‘Union Budget Mo
- Delhi weekend curfew lifted as COVID cases decline; night curfew will continue: DDMA
- Covid-19: Bharat Biotech's Covaxin, Serum Institute's Covishield vaccines get 'Conditional Market Authorization' approval form D
SBI alerts customers with these fake customer care numbers, mail ids
The State Bank of India (SBI) customers must be aware of the fake customer care numbers in the name of SBI on the internet
The State Bank of India (SBI) customers must be aware of the fake customer care numbers in the name of SBI on the internet. Zee Business reporter Anurag Shah has reported that according to SBI, customers may be cheated when they call the number in the name of State Bank Customer Care in google search engine.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
The SBI has advised its customers that they should use the toll-free number on the bank's website for any loan related information and in no case should the bank account number be given on asking for debit card details, as the accounts may be cheated through the given details.
Furthermore, the SBI has also advised to avoid fake email IDs because it will be possible only after entering the OTP sent to the registered account number of the bank if more than Rs 10,000 are withdrawn on SBI ATM to prevent fraud in ATM withdrawals.
In order to avoid any frauds, the SBI customers must remember these important pointers:
1) Be alert to fake customer care
2) It must be noted that the SBI customer care number on Google is not correct
3) Fraud is possible with customer care number on Google
4) The customers also need to avoid fake e-mail ID in the name of the bank
5) The customers must note share account details, card numbers in customer care
6) There is the risk of cyber security from fake customer care number
7) One must complain of cyber fraud immediately to 155260 helpline number
8) In order to avoid ATM fraud, a customer must use the OTP on withdrawals from SBI more than 10,000
In case of further details, the SBI customers can login to the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.