- Vedanta to create $10 billion fund to bid for BPCL stake, other assets, Chairman Anil Agarwal says
- Bulk Deals: Rakesh Jhunjhunwala picks stake in Indiabulls Housing on Tuesday; buys stake from RARE Enterprises, company backed b
- 5G deployment in US becomes bone of contention between airlines, telecom companies AT&T and Verizon; Air India, Emirates cancel
- Manpower cost likely to increase in next 2 quarters: Virender Jeet, CEO, Newgen Software
- Toyota Kirloskar unveils Hilux; company likely to reveal price next month, delivery starts in April 2022
Rs 251 EMI! Get SBI pre-approved two-wheeler loan in just a few clicks with SBI YONO: Know features, eligibility and how to apply
If you are planning to buy a two-wheeler, then State Bank of India (SBI) is offering loan with EMI of Rs 251 per Rs 10,000.
SBI Two-wheeler Loan EMI: If you are planning to buy a two-wheeler, then State Bank of India (SBI) is offering loan with EMI of Rs 251 per Rs 10,000. The largest public sector lender in the country has recently tweeted about this offer. The interested customers can login to the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in in case of any queries and details.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
" Kick start the New Year with your favourite two-wheeler! Avail Easy Ride Pre-approved two-wheeler loan through YONO. Know more: sbi.co.in/web/personal-banking/loans/auto-loans/sbi-easy-ride," the SBI tweet from the official Twitter handle said.
Kick start the New Year with your favourite two-wheeler!
Avail Easy Ride Pre-approved two-wheeler loan through YONO. Know more: https://t.co/soLDK6OcOU
#YONOSBI #SBIEasyRide #EasyProcessing #SBILoan #TwoWheelerLoan #AzadiKaAmritMahotsavWithSBI pic.twitter.com/pcyUYqhS7U
— State Bank of India (@TheOfficialSBI) January 11, 2022
The SBI customers must know that they can avail the pre-approved two-wheeler loans instantly at one's convenience on 24X7 basis through YONO app in just few clicks.
The features of the loan are as follows:
1) Loan Amount from Rs 0.20 lakh to Rs. 3 lakh for 48 months.
2) Competitive Rate of Interest starting from 10.50 per cent p.a
3) Loan up to 85 per cent of on on-road price of vehicle subject to loan eligibility of the customer.
4) 24X7 availability through YONO
5) No need of branch visit for sanctioning of the loan.
How to check eligibility?
An interested customer can know his or her eligibility by sending an SMS “PA2W<space><last 4 digits of SBI Savings Bank Account No.>” to 567676.
How to avail?
In order to avail the loan, one has to follow some simple steps. They are as follows:
Step 1: Login to YONO
Step 2: Click on TAP to APPLY on offer Banner
Step 3: Confirm personal details, enter current work details
Step 4: Select vehicle and Dealer of your choice and enter dealer quoted on road price of vehicle.
Step 5: Review the details and accept terms & conditions
Step 6: Enter OTP to complete the loan journey
In case of any further queries, the interested customers can login to the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.