PNB account holders' update: Moving to a new location? Here is how you can change home branch online
Punjab National Bank (PNB) account holders can change their home branch online.
Are you a Punjab National Bank (PNB) account holder and moving to a new location? Then there is no need to worry about changing your home branch as you will be able to do it online.
"Moving to a new location? No need to worry; just change your home branch online," PNB tweeted on Tuesday.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
If you want to change your home branch, then you can follow the below mentioned simple steps:
1. Login to the Retail Internet Banking.
2. Select Other Services.
3. Select Change Home Branch.
4. Enter Branch ID (to which account is to be transferred)
5. Authenticate the request.
Moving to a new location? No need to worry; just change your home branch online.
— Punjab National Bank (@pnbindia) September 21, 2021
To know more information on the same, you can also click on the link- https://tinyurl.com/s95z3udr.
The bank has also provided certain security tips to its customers. PNB has asked its customers to not reveal passwords over phone/email etc. to any person including Bank. The other security tips shared by the bank include:
1. Change your password regularly. Keep your password a combination of alphabets, special characters and numbers.
2. Use on-screen KEYPAD for logging when you are not using your own PC.
3. Don't Click on website links/attachments in un-known/suspicious emails. These links may take you to replica of bank's website and ask for keying in your user-id and password(s).
4. In case of doubt, reconfirm the PNB's website by double clicking the 'padlock' symbol/icon in address bar to ensure the site is running in secure mode BEFORE you input any confidential/sensitive information.
5. Clicking on the 'padlock' symbol/icon and on server certification symbol will display details of the server certification in the favour of Punjab National Bank.
7. In case there is any call, please confirm that call is from the authorized person of the bank.
8. PNB does not ask for details of your account/pin/password. Therefore any one pretending to be asking you information from the bank/technical team may be fraudulent entities, so beware.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.