PM Kisan Yojana: 15th installment will come on this date, check your name in the beneficiary list
PM Kisan 15th Installment Date: To empower the farmers economically, an amount of Rs 6,000 per year is provided to all eligible small and marginal farmers in three equal installments under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
PM Kisan 15th Installment Date: There is an important development for the beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM Kisan Samman Nidi). The transfer of the 15th installment of PM Kisan Yojana (PM Kisan) by Prime Minister Narendra Modi will take place on November 15, 2023.
The 15th installment will be transferred directly to of 8 crore farmers' bank accounts through DBT.
To economically empower the farmers, under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, an amount of Rs 6,000 is provided per year in three equal installments to all eligible small and marginal farmers.
Telangana Election Result 2023 Date: Check date, time of counting of votes, results announcement of 200 Assembly seats
Whole Life Assurance (Suraksha): Post Office life insurance plan, sum assured up to Rs 50 lakh; loan; tax exemption; and more benefits
India Vs Australia 3rd T20I Free Live Streaming: When and Where to watch IND VS AUS T20I series Live Match on Mobile Apps, TV, Laptop, Online
8 crore farmers will get Rs 2,000
PM Kisan Yojana is one of the largest DBT schemes in the world.
In which an amount of Rs 6,000 is directly transferred to the bank accounts linked to Aadhaar Card to farmers in three installments annually.
PM Kisan's 15th installment of Rs 2,000 will be transferred to the accounts of the 8 crore farmers whose names are in the beneficiary list.
In such a situation, farmers can check their names in the beneficiary list.
Check beneficiary list like this
- First of all go to the official website of PM Kisan https://pmkisan.gov.in/
- Here the map of India will appear in the payment success tab.
- Now a yellow tab 'Dashboard' will appear on the right side, click on it.
- After clicking, you will reach a new page
- You will have to fill your complete details on the village dashboard tab.
- Select state, district, sub-district and panchayat here
- Now you click on show button
- After this, you can select your details
Follow these easy steps to join 'PM-Kisan Yojana'-
- Go to the official website www.pmkisan.gov.in and click on the option of New Farmer Registration on the website.
- Select your language to continue
- Now if you are a farmer in an urban area, choose the option of Urban Farmer, and if you are a farmer in rural area, then choose the option of Rural Farmer Registration.
- Select your Aadhaar number, phone number and state.
- Fill in the details of your land.
- Upload and save land related documents.
- Then after entering the captcha code, go to Get OTP and submit.