PM Kisan 12th installment: Are retired pensioners eligible for this scheme?
All superannuated/retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs 10,000 or more
PM Kisan 12th installment: The Narendra Modi Government’s flagship scheme Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is due for the 12th installment. The next installment will likely be released between August and November though an official date is yet to be declared.
If you are wondering if you are eligible for this scheme, here is your tip.
People belonging to higher economic status are not eligible for this scheme.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
The following categories of beneficiaries of higher economic status shall not be eligible for benefit under the scheme:
1) All institutional landholders.
2) Farmer families which belong to one or more of the following categories - former and present holders of constitutional posts; Former and present ministers/ state ministers and former/present members of Lok Sabha/ RajyaSabha/ State Legislative Assemblies/ State Legislative Councils, former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
3) All serving or retired officers and employees of Central/ State Government Ministries /Offices/Departments and its field units Central or State PSEs and Attached offices /Autonomous Institutions under Government as well as regular employees of the Local Bodies (Excluding Multi Tasking Staff /Class IV/Group D employees).
4) All superannuated/retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs 10,000 or more (Excluding Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV/Group D employees) of above category.
5) All Persons who paid Income Tax in last assessment year.
6) Professionals like Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, and Architects registered with Professional bodies and carrying out profession by undertaking practices.
7)The PM Kisan scheme which offers Rs 6000 in three equal installments of Rs 2000 is released by the Prime Minister.
8) The money was previously released on 31 May by the PM. An amount of approximately Rs 21000 cr was transferred into the accounts of over 10.78 cr beneficiaries.
9) The money is directly transferred into the accounts of farmers with landholdings through Direct Benefits Transfer (DBT).
To avail benefits of PM Kisan Nidhi scheme, you must complete PM Kisan Registration 2022 online or by visiting the Common Sevice Centres (CSCs). To do it online, visit pmkisan.gov.in.
The government has made it mandatory for all PM Kisan registered farmers to complete their eKYC. The central government has once again extended the last date for eKYC for all farmers. This is the second time the government has extended the date. The new last date for eKYC is July 31, 2022.
Before the deadline ends, if you also want to complete your eKYC of PM Kisan Yojana, follow the steps given below:
Note: For any query or assistance, beneficiaries can contact PM-Kisan Helpline No: 011-24300606,155261. They can also contact firstname.lastname@example.org for Aadhaar OTP related issues.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.