- Wall Street slides amid Fed meeting concerns, potential Ukraine conflict; Dow Jones, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite witness sharp fal
- Axis Bank Q3FY22 Earnings: PAT up 224% YoY to Rs 3614 cr on strong deposit and loan growth; NII up 17%
- Budget 2022 Expectations: From access to laptops at schools, universities to support to EdTech startups - check budget wishlist
- Swiggy raises Rs 5,225 crore from Invesco; to advance core platform, grow quick commerce grocery service Instamart
Planning to start your business? SBI is offering these benefits to traders, businessmen
The State Bank of India (SBI) customers must note that the SBI Platinum Current Account provides a number of benefits. The interested individuals can login to the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in.
SBI Platinum Current Account: The State Bank of India (SBI) customers must note that the SBI Platinum Current Account provides a number of benefits. The interested individuals can login to the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
Recently, SBI has tweeted from its official Twitter handle about the benefits of the SBI Platinum Current Account. The tweet said, "Develop your business towards success with SBI Current Account. Open your account now and enjoy a wide range of benefits! Know more: sbi.co.in/web/business/sme/current-accounts."
Develop your business towards success with SBI Current Account.
Open your account now and enjoy a wide range of benefits!
— State Bank of India (@TheOfficialSBI) December 8, 2021
As per the SBI official website, the Platinum Current Account is for the customers who wants the best product for themselves as well as their Business. This current account offers all the major services unlimited free so that it becomes convenient and cost effective for elite businessmen, top professionals, large traders and others operating across the country handling bulk cash transactions and processing very large number of payments and collection transactions.
The features of the platinum current account are as follows:
1) Monthly Average Balance : Rs 10,00,000.
2) Free Cash Deposit upto Rs 2 Crores per Month.
3) Unlimited free Cash Withdrawal from Home Branch.
4) Unlimited free RTGS and NEFT .
5) Unlimited free Multicity Cheque Leaves.
6) Unlimited free Demand Drafts.
7) Free Premium Business Debit Card with withdrawal limit of Rs 2,00,000 per Day
8) Convenience to withdraw and deposit cash at all 22000+ SBI Bank branches.
9) Free access to the Safest, Securest, Fastest Corporate Internet Banking.
In case of further queries and details, the interested individuals can login to the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.