- Stocks to buy with Anil Singhvi: Sanjiv Bhasin call Zee Business - BUY Tata Steel, HDFC AMC | check share price targets
- Bank stocks in focus: Nifty Bank jumps 1% ahead of RBI policy decision tomorrow; CLSA gives Buy call on these counters
- Rise in home loan interest beyond 9.5 % to have high impact on housing sales: Survey
- Rupee vs Dollar: Indian currency rebounds 35 paise to 81.58 against $
- LIVE: RBI Monetary Policy Review Meeting - MPC to announce another hike? Outcome Date, Time, Expectations, Latest News
New Credit Card: ICICI Bank targets senior professionals, entrepreneurs rich with 'Emeralde Credit Card'
ICICI Bank has announced the launch of a new addition to its Gemstone collection of credit cards. Named ‘ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card’, it will offer "best-in-the industry rewards and benefits for senior professionals and self-employed entrepreneurs who are always on the go", the bank said in a release today.
ICICI Bank has announced the launch of a new addition to its Gemstone collection of credit cards. Named ‘ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card’, it will offer "best-in-the industry rewards and benefits for senior professionals and self-employed entrepreneurs who are always on the go", the bank said in a release today. "The card has been curated with the best-in class experiences and features across travel, wellness and lifestyle for premium customers," it added. Commenting on the new addition to the credit card portfolio, Sudipta Roy, Head - Unsecured Assets & Cards, ICICI Bank said, “We are delighted to introduce a compelling proposition for the affluent Indian professionals and entrepreneurs, who travel globally extensively and have high lifestyle aspirations. As one of our top propositions, our aim has been to design a feature-rich product that offers industry-first benefits to customers. In accordance with this thought, the ‘ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card’ offers unmatched experiences and indulgences across travel, wellness, lifestyle and luxury categories."
"Combining various consumer insights, we are also providing flexibility to the customer to choose from two variants – American Express and Mastercard, unlimited access to internal as well as domestic airport lounges and the lowest mark-up in the industry for foreign transactions. We believe that this card is sure to add a new dimension to consumer experience in the Indian digital payments space and will contribute largely to the growth of the Bank’s credit card portfolio,” he added.
Available in two variants, American Express and Mastercard, the ‘ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card’ is targeted at salaried customers with minimum income of Rs. 3 lakh a month and self-employed customers with annual income tax return of at least Rs. 30 lakh.
Key benefits of the ‘ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card’ include:
- Unlimited complimentary access to international and domestic airport lounges
Watch this Zee Business News
— Zee Business (@ZeeBusiness) February 28, 2019
- Industry lowest mark-up of 1.5% on currency conversion charges on international transactions
- Card holder gets complimentary rounds/ lessons of golf every month basis eligible card spends
- Exclusive discounts at Gold’s Gym, VLCC, Kaya Skin Clinic, Richfeel, True Fitt n Hill
- American Express variant gets unlimited airport Wi-Fi access globally, dining voucher from Trident Hotels and gift voucher from Da Milano
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.