Mutual Funds: These 5 funds gave over 100% returns in five years
Mutual funds have become a very popular investment option and this trend still continues funds and schemes giving high returns to its investors.
From saving tax to giving robust returns, Mutual Funds have proven time and again when it comes to returns.
If you are still thinking what is Mutual Funds then here is your answer. A mutual fund is a pool of savings contributed by multiple investors. The common fund so created is invested in one or many asset classes like equity, debt, liquid assets etc.
It is called a ‘mutual’ fund because all risks, rewards, gains or losses pertaining to, or arising from, the investments made out of this savings pool are shared by all investors in proportion to their contributions.
Now, if you are looking why to invest in Mutual Funds, then we show you five Mutual Funds which gave over 100% returns in just five years.
1. Birla Sun Life Advantage Fund (Growth): One of the best performer fund has a net asset value of 423.78, gave return of 206.69%.
2. Birla Sun Life India Reforms Fund (Growth): Founded on May 10, 2010, BirlaSL IndiaReforms (G) belongs to equity- multi cap fund class. With net asset value of 20.11, this funds has given return of 133.84%.
3. Motilal Oswal MOSt Focused Multicap 35 Fund (Growth): The equity fund has NAV of 25.63, gave a return of 110.52% return.
4. JM Basic Fund (Growth): The equity fund has NAV of 31.65 gave return od 167.81% in five years.
5. Motilal Oswal MOSt Focused Multicap 35 Fund - Direct Plan (Growth): With NAV of 26.46, the equity fund return of 116.78% in five years.
Disclaimer: This story is for informational purposes only and should not be taken as an investment advice.