Mutual Fund SIP investment with auto debits from bank account: 5 platforms to earn big bucks and become rich
SIP is investing a fixed sum, regularly, in a mutual fund scheme over a long term period and gradually make huge profits out of those investments. Due to a simple investment structure and flexibility fund options, SIPs have started gaining attraction of investors.
Nowadays, Mutual Funds and SIP investments have become very popular. What is a SIP? Well, SIP is investing a fixed sum, regularly, in a mutual fund scheme over a long term period and gradually make huge profits out of those investments. Due to a simple investment structure and flexibility fund options, SIPs have started gaining attraction of investors. But is it possible to start an online SIP with auto debits from a bank account? As it will debit the required amount of money every month automatically from the account, removing the chances of missing the SIP installment.
There are loads of applications available on your smartphone's app store, which allows you to use the facility of auto debits. These platforms allow one to sync respective bank account(s) with them and use all smart facilities for better SIP investments.
Here are the 5 best apps for this service:
1. myCAMS: myCAMS is one of the top applications used for mutual funds. It provides you the features like portfolio setup, login fund id, my favourites, scheduled debit, mobile pin, one-time mandate, digiSIP etc.
2. Paytm money: Famous for its e-commerce, Paytm money is also used widely among investors. It has some exclusive features like, no commission or charges on investments, zero transaction charges, automated debits, portfolio tracker, tax saver, list of 35 best mutual funds, insta redemption, power search, return calculator, free statements etc.
3. Fund Easy: It has some cool tools like document scanner, investment calculator, return tracker, loss notifications, portfolio manager, tax saving schemes, SIP search, tax calculator. It has an inbuilt wealth checkup system, which advises the best as per individual.
4. Groww: The financial tracker and investment application with features like dashboard maker, investment tracker, returns comparison tool, linked with major banks, ready-made baskets, tax planner etc.
5. Investica: Investica is also a popular mutual fund platform with some exclusive features like a list of top mutual funds, built in mutual fund calculator, mutual fund tracker, family investment tracker, mutual funds comparison tool, tax saving mutual funds advisory etc.