- Dalal Street Corner: Market ends flat even as FII selling nears exhaustion; what should investors do on Friday?
- Exclusive: June GST collections estimated at Rs 1.37-1.39 lakh cr, sources tell Zee Business ahead of announcement on 1 July
- Eknath Shinde sworn in as 30th Chief Minister of Maharashtra, Fadnavis becomes Deputy CM
- Gold Price Today: Weaker Rupee to hold yellow metal slide domestically, amid strengthening Dollar; analyst suggests strategy
- Monsoon session of Parliament to begin on July 18; to end on August 12
LPG gas cylinder refill booking: Cashback! Get Rs 50 discount - Here is how
LPG gas cylinder refill booking: The price of LPG gas cylinder has been increased twice in February. The price was increased by Rs 25 once on February 4 and then it was again hiked by Rs 50 on February 14.
LPG gas cylinder refill booking: The price of LPG gas cylinder has been increased twice in February. The price was increased by Rs 25 once on February 4 and then it was again hiked by Rs 50 on February 14. With these hikes, latest cooking gas price in Delhi is Rs 769 for one 14.2-kg LPG cylinder. With petrol and diesel prices already skyrocketing, Common man is struggling to manage their monthly budget.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
However, in order to provide some relief to the people, the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has announced Rs 50 cashback. This cashback can be availed only when consumers make their Indane refill through Amazon Pay. Also, this offer is valid only on first transaction only. This will at least help Indane consumers save Rs 50 hiked in the month of February.
The IOCL took to Twitter to inform about this relief from. It tweeted," You can now book and pay for your #Indane refill through amazon pay and get flat Rs.50 cashback on your first transaction. #LPG #InstantBooking."
— Indian Oil Corp Ltd (@IndianOilcl) February 19, 2021
Meanwhile, in a major relief to common man, petrol and diesel prices remained unchanged on Sunday after putting a halt to its continuous 12 straight day hike until Saturday (February 20). Petrol and diesel prices had touched all-time high in Delhi with the Friday's hike at Rs 90.58 per litre and 80.97 per litre respectively. Petrol was hiked by 39 paise and diesel by 37 paise in Delhi on Saturday.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.