- Bajaj Finance Q3FY22 Results: Consolidated PAT up 83% YoY to Rs 2,125 cr; AUM jump 26% to 181 ,250 cr - Key Highlights
- Delhivery gets Sebi's nod to raise Rs 7,460 crore via IPO
- Budget 2022 Expectations: 'Education sector seeks faculty upgradation programmes; subsidised access to laptops and 5G internet'
- Budget 2022: Fertiliser stocks on roll as government mulls to increase Rs 1.4 lakh crore subsidy; scrips gain up to 15%
- AGS Transact Tech IPO: Top 10 things to know before the issue opens on January 19
Looking for dream home? See SBI home loan offers, interest rates and other benefits
If you are looking for home loans, then the State Bank of India (SBI) has certain offers for you. The interested customers can log in to the official website of SBI at homeloans.sbi in case of any queries and details.
SBI Home Loan Interest Rate 2021: If you are looking for home loans, then the State Bank of India (SBI) has certain offers for you. The interested customers can log in to the official website of SBI at homeloans.sbi in case of any queries and details.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
Recently, the largest public sector lender in the country has tweeted about home loan offers from its official Twitter handle. The tweet said, "Make your big dreams come true with very low interest rates from SBI Home Loan. Apply now: homeloans.sbi."
Make your big dreams come true with very low interest rates from SBI Home Loan.
— State Bank of India (@TheOfficialSBI) November 30, 2021
The interested customers must note that for any assistance related to SBI home loan, one can call 1800 11 2018 for assistance. The person can also give a missed call at 07208933140 or visit the official website at homeloans.sbi.
Now, the features of SBI regular home loan includes:
1) Home Loan products to suit every customers need
2) Low Interest Rates
3) Low Processing Fee
4) No Hidden Charges
5) No Pre Payment Penalty
6) Interest charges on Daily Reducing Balance
7) Repayment up to 30 years
8) Home Loan Available as Overdraft
9) Interest Concession for Women Borrowers
The minimum floor rate of interest is 6.70 per cent on home loans till December 31, 2021. The interested customers must also know that they can complete the loan application process by logging in to homeloans.sbi.
It has to be noted that any Indian resident who is minimum 18 years of age, is eligible to apply for the loan. The maximum age limit is 70 years. The loan tenure is up to 30 years.
In case of any further details and queries, the interested individuals can login to the official website at onlinesbi.in.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.