LIC policy-holders can get these benefits if they pay the premium by this process - Check details here
The Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) policy-holders must note that there are certain benefits of paying LIC premiums through net banking or phone banking.
LIC Premium Payment Online Offers 2021: The Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) policy-holders must note that there are certain benefits of paying LIC premiums through net banking or phone banking. The LIC policy holders can login to the official website of LIC at licindia.in in case of any query and details.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
One of the most important benefits of paying LIC premiums online is that one can issue payment instruction within the comforts of home and avoid personal visit to LIC branch. Furthermore, the policy-holder will not have to make any payments and charges LIC or its authorized agencies for this additional benefit.
The other benefits of paying LIC premiums using these processes are as follows:
1) The policy-holder can choose to modify the instructions during the intervening time
2) The person will get reminders and alerts by email from the banks and service providers about the premium dues
3) One can avoid demand draft/pay order charges for outstation policy premiums
4) The person can also view your premium dues and other policy details
Now, the common query in the minds of the policy-holders is that which policies are eligible for payment of premiums through the net banking or mobile banking facilities.
The LIC policy-holders must note that the following policies are eligible for the payment of premiums through the above-mentioned facilities:
1) The policies which are being serviced in networked branches, or those policies which can be accessed through our MAN (Metro Area Network) or WAN (Wide Area Network)
2) The policies which are of ordinary mode of payment, that is, Yearly (Yly), Half-yearly (Yly) or Quarterly (Qly)
One must note that the policies with mode of payments such as single premium, ordinary monthly (Mly) and Salary savings scheme (SSS) are not available for this facility. Also, lapsed policies or policies due for revival are not valid under this process.
For further details and in case of any query, the LIC policy-holders can login to the official website of LIC at licindia.in.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.