- Dalal Street Corner: Market ends flat even as FII selling nears exhaustion; what should investors do on Friday?
- Exclusive: June GST collections estimated at Rs 1.37-1.39 lakh cr, sources tell Zee Business ahead of announcement on 1 July
- Eknath Shinde sworn in as 30th Chief Minister of Maharashtra, Fadnavis becomes Deputy CM
- Gold Price Today: Weaker Rupee to hold yellow metal slide domestically, amid strengthening Dollar; analyst suggests strategy
- Monsoon session of Parliament to begin on July 18; to end on August 12
Kisan Milan: SBI to connect with 10 lakh farmers through mega meet
The mega event will be held at nearly 14,000 rural and semi-urban branches across the country.
Country's largest lender State Bank of India (SBI) has decided to organize mega farmers' meet - Kisan Milan - this week. The event will be held at nearly 14,000 rural and semi-urban branches across the country on 20th August, 2019. SBI expects 10 lakh farmers' participation in the meet through nearly 14,000 branches.
SBI's Kisan Milan is one of its kind initiatives to address farmer customers, resolve their grievances and educate them about their rights and various initiatives by the bank.
At present, SBI has close to 1.40 crore farmer customers. It plans to connect with at least 10 lakh farmers through this mega Kisan Milan.
Through the Kisan Milan, SBI plans to help farmers in availing fresh crop loans under KCC saturation awareness programme and also focus on renewals of existing loans under KCCs. It will also enhance the usage of KCC Rupay Cards for conducting banking transactions through digital channels.
Customers will also be educated about the Agri loan and related products and services. During the Mega event, farmer customers will also be informed about the Banks latest digital platform YONO and its benefits in the agriculture sector.
Kisan Milan would also provide farmers a facility for one-time settlement of their dues, mainly of old loans, under liberal terms, as per the Bank's norms.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.