IRCTC and SBI Card join hands to give you 10%* back on Indian Railways trains, tickets, meals and other bookings.
IRCTC and SBI Card have joined hands to give you 10%* back on Indian Railways trains, tickets, meals and other bookings.
IRCTC and SBI Card have joined hands to give you 10%* back on Railway bookings. According to an advertisement on SBI Card's official website, "Get 10% back* on Railway bookings. The All-New IRCTC SBI Card Premier." Here are the benefits to know about your IRCTC SBI Card Premier:-
-Get 1500 Bonus reward points equivalent to INR 1500 on payment of first annual fee
-Avail Movie voucher worth 500 from Book my show* on spends of INR 2000 within first 60 days
-Bonus Reward Points will be credited to the IRCTC SBI Platinum Card account within 45 days of eligible transaction
Value Back Benefits
-10% back on AC1, AC2, AC3, AC CC as reward points for your ticket purchase on www.irctc.co.in
- 5% back* on air ticket and meal purchases on air.irctc.co.in/ecatering.irctc.co.in
Zero Payment Gateway Charges
-Save 1.8% transaction charges on railway ticket bookings on www.irctc.co.in
-Save 1.8% transaction charges on airline ticket bookings on air.irctc.co.in
-Earn 2,500 bonus Reward Points on annual travel spends* of Rs. 50,000
- Earn 5,000 bonus Reward Points on annual travel spends* of Rs. 1,00,000
- Spend Based Reversal of Annual Fee on spends of Rs. 2 Lakhs
Complimentary Insurance Cover
- Complimentary Rail Accident Insurance of INR 10 Lakhs
- Complimentary Air Accident insurance of INR 50 Lakhs
- Complimentary Fraud Liability cover of INR 1 Lakh
Fees and Charges
- Joining fee, one time: Rs. 1499
- Annual fee: Rs. 1499
- Add-on fee, per annum: Nil
How to apply?
Log on to https://www.sbicard.com/
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.