- Stock Market Outlook: Our dependence on US market limited now, next 10-15 years belong to India, says Anil Singhvi | Here's why
- Toyota Hyryder Unveiled: Toyota India unveils new self-charging hybrid electric SUV in India; check details
- Virtual Digital Assets: VDAs to attract 1% TDS from today; know what CBDT says about new norms
- Gold Price Today: Yellow metal surges by over Rs 1000 as excise duty hiked to 12.5% - check gold rate in your city
- Monsoon session of Parliament to begin on July 18; to end on August 12
Invest Rs 333 in SIP to become crorepati in 20 years; Check details here
People generally invest in different savings schemes to secure the future of their children and their own through the instruments including Mutual Fund (MF), SIP, RD, FD along with many other available options.
People generally invest in different savings schemes to secure the future of their children and their own through the instruments including Mutual Fund (MF), SIP, RD, FD along with many other available options. Which investment in mutual funds will be helpful in mobilising the amount of money you need and how long it will take to meet your need, Zee Business in its Mutual Fund Helpline programme will tell you all, besides answering your questions from different places.
In the first question Mukesh Arya, who is a resident of Patna in Bihar, and has made an investment of Rs 7000 per month in mutual fund, informs that his goal is to have a corpus of Rs 1 crore after 20 years. He asks will his goal be achieved by the current investment? Is the fund's choice right?
Portfolio of Mukesh includes UTI MNC Fund, UTI Mid Cap Fund, UTI Transportation and Logistics Fund, SBI Blue Chip Fund, and SBI Debt Hybrid Fund.
Since Mukesh's current investment is more in Thematic Fund, Zee Business advised him to for SIP of Rs 10,000 for every month to have a corpus of Rs 1 crore in 20 years, besides splitting his investment into large caps and mid-cap funds. He is advised to go for Fund investment of Rs 10,000 in following manner:
1. Invest Rs 2000 in ICICI Pru Blue Chip
2. Invest Rs 1000 in UTI Midcap Fund
3. Invest Rs 2000 in Axis Mid Cap
4. Invest Rs 2000 in SBI Bluechip Fund
5. Invest Rs 3000 in Mirae Emerging Bluechip
Another caller Shashank Sharma, who is 27-year-old, informed that he is employed with an MNC and started his investments in mutual funds. Currently, he is investing Rs 8000, and want to further increase his investment of Rs 4000 for 15 years to raise money for home, car, children's education besides having a corpus for his retirement. He has also taken a health insurance of Rs 10 lakh with an annual premium of Rs 11023. He also wants to take a new term plan, therefore wants to know where should he invest?
Shanshak's portfolio includes Mirae Asset Large Cap Fund, Canara Robeco Emerging Equities, Kotak Standard Multicap Fund, and Franklin India Equity Fund.
Shashank is advised that with his current investment alog with new SIP of Rs 4000, he would able to have a fund of Rs 70 lakh. ANd for new investment he is asked to invest in the following way.
1. Invest Rs 2000 from new investment in ICICI Pru Blue Chip
2. Invest Rs 2000 in Kotak Standard Multi Cap
3. He can take term plan with ICICI Pru to have sum assured of Rs 2 crore
4. He is also asked to increase health insurance cover also
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.