- Stock Markets Next Week: From Axis Bank Q3FY22 results to Adani Wilmar IPO, 15 triggers that could determine movement
- Stock Markets on Monday: FII selling, US market corrections remain a pain point for domestic equities; Anil Singhvi gives trigge
- Dreamfolks files DRHP with Sebi for IPO - Top 10 things investors must know
- FabIndia plans to raise up to Rs 4,000 crore through IPO - Top 10 things investors must know
- Mutual Fund in 2021: Equity outperforms Fixed Deposit, gold loses sheen while debt schemes least favoured by millennials
Income Tax Return Filing: Govt extends FY18-19 ITR filing deadline till June 30
Income Tax Return Filing: In a much needed relief, the government today extended the last date to file Income Tax returns (ITR) for FY18-19 to June 30, 2020. The announcement was made today by Finance Minister Niramala Sitharaman during a media briefing
Income Tax Return Filing: In a much needed relief, the government today extended the last date to file Income Tax returns (ITR) for FY18-19 to June 30, 2020. The announcement was made today by Finance Minister Niramala Sitharaman during a media briefing.
The tax measure has been announced by the government to give taxpayers relief amid a countrywide lockdown because of the coronavirus disease, which has till now claimed 9 lives and has infected over 500 people across the country. The government has declared a lockdown in 30 states.
Also, interest rate on delayed payment has been cut to 9 per cent from 12 per cent, she told reporters here.
The government has also extended the last date for linking PAN with unique biometric ID Aadhaar to June 30 from March 31.
Giving details of the extension of dates to help citizen cope with the lockdown, she said the Vivad se Vishwas tax dispute resolution scheme has been extended by three months to June 30. Those availing the scheme by the extended deadline will not have to pay 10 per cent interest on the principal amount.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
Also, due dates for issuing various notices under the Income Tax Act have also been extended.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.