How to transfer SBI account from one branch to another online? Stepwise guide to transfer via YONO, YONO Lite EXPLAINED
Transferring your State Bank of India (SBI) account from one branch to another just got easy. Now, you don't have to visit bank for getting your branch transferred. It can be done online from the comfort of your home.
Transferring your State Bank of India (SBI) account from one branch to another just got easy. Now, you don't have to visit bank for getting your branch transferred. It can be done online from the comfort of your home. The state Bank of India has been introducing maximum online services in the view of Covid 19 pandemic to help people not get infected with the virus.
Now the SBI account holders are not required to visit the bank to get their account transferred. Due to the coronavirus pandemic, priority has been given to digital contactless service.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
One can use YONO SBI, YONO Lite and Online SBI to transfer the accounts. The accounts will be transferred in a week at zero cost. However, you need to know that the online process can only be done if your mobile number is registered with the bank.
If you need help in transferring your account from one branch to another, then SBI has got your back.
— State Bank of India (@TheOfficialSBI) May 7, 2021
You can follow the below-mentioned steps to get your account transferred via YONO SBI:
1. Login to the SBI YONO application on your mobile phone.
2. Click on the Services option.
3. Next click on the Transfer of Saving Account option.
4. You will then have to select your saving account, then provide new branch code and click on Get Branch name.
5. You will be able to see new branch name and if it is correct then click on submit.
6. Review the details and finally submit your request.
Here is the process for the online transfer of accounts:
1. Go to www.onlinesbi.com.
2. Tap on 'Personal Banking' tab.
3. Next you will have to login using your username and password.
4. Click on 'e-services' option.
5. Then select 'Transfer of savings account' option.
6. You will be able to see account details including the account number and branch name. Next, select the account you wish to transfer and provide the branch code you wish to transfer the account to.
7. Next, select the branch name and submit the request.
8. Next you will have to verify the account transfer details using the existing branch code and the new branch code.
9. Click on the confirm button after which OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
10. Enter the OTP and click on 'Confirm'.
11. After you click on confirm, your branch transfer request will be successfully registered.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.