How to transfer EPF online? see full process check EPFO services available on UMANG app
The EPFO members can transfer EPF online with the help of the UAN portal. The EPFO members must also note that the EPFO services are also available on the UMANG app.
EPF Transfer Process Online: The Employees' Provident Fund (EPF), commonly known as PF, has several benefits. Recently, the Employees' Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) took to Twitter to inform that EPF can be transferred online with the help of the UAN portal. In case of any query, an EPFO member can login to the official EPFO website at epfindia.gov.in.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
The recent tweet from EPFO said, "How to transfer EPF online."
How to transfer EPF online.#EPFO #EPF #SocialSecurity #पीएफ@byadavbjp @Rameswar_Teli @PMOIndia @PIB_India @PIBHindi @MIB_India @DDNewslive @airnewsalerts @mygovindia @PTI_News pic.twitter.com/PwKcgnEYLh
— EPFO (@socialepfo) September 18, 2021
EPF scheme benefits are as follows:
1) Accumulation plus interest upon retirement, resignation, death.
2) Partial withdrawals allowed for specific expenses such as house construction, higher education, marriage, illness and others
In order to transfer the EPF online, the EPFO members have to follow certain simple steps. They are as follows:
Step 1: First, the EPFO member will have to visit the 'Unified Member Portal' and login with UAN and password
Step 2: The members will then have to go to 'Online services' and click on 'One Member - One EPF Account (Transfer Request)'
Step 3: Next, the EPFO members will have to verify the personal information and PF account for present employment
Step 4: The candidates will then have to click on the 'Get Details' option where the PF account of previous employment would appear
Step 5: The EPFO members will now have to choose either previous employer or current employer for attesting form
Step 6: The members will then have to click on the ' Get OTP' option to receive OTP on the UAN registered mobile number
Step 7: Finally, the EPFO members will have to enter the OTP and click on Submit
The EPFO members must also note that they can avail the EPFO services from the UMANG app, which is the official app of EPFO. EPFO has also tweeted the services that are available on the UMANG app. The official tweet said, "Avail services of #EPFO on #UMANG App - the only official App of EPFO."
— EPFO (@socialepfo) September 20, 2021
The various categories of services include:
1) Employee centric services that include view passbook, raise claim, track claim, UAN activation, UAN allotment, COVID-19 claim and Form 10 C.
2) General services that include search establishment, search EPFO office, account details on SMS and missed calls
3) Employer centric services that include get remittance details and get TRRN status
4) Pensioner services that inlcude passbook, jeevan praman submission and pension payment order download
5) Aadhaar seeding that inludes e-KYC services
6) Register and track grievance services that include register of grievance, reminder sending and viewing status and feedback.
In case of other queries and details, the EPFO members can login to the official website of EPFO at epfindia.gov.in.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.