How to create a mutual fund portfolio and top 5 schemes a moderate risk-taker can invest in
Are you a moderate risk-taker? If yes, then we have compiled five best mutual fund schemes where you can allocate money in suggested proportion to earn handsome returns on your investments.
Creating a mutual fund portfolio is a difficult task, but the right tips can get you started on the road to riches faster. However, in the beginning you need to answer what kind of an investor you are. So, are you a moderate risk-taker? If yes, then we have compiled five best mutual fund schemes where you can allocate money in suggested proportion to earn handsome returns on your investments. As suggested by Rishabh Parakh, Chartered accountant and Chief Gardener of Money Plant Consultancy, the time period for the following portfolio is 4-5 years, keeping SIPs amount at Rs 20,000.
1) Kotak Select Focus: Kotak Select Focus Fund has made investors richer by 20.6 per cent in the last five years. Crisil ranked this at first spot in Largecap category. Invest 30 per cent of Rs 20,000 per month in this fund.
2) Mirae Asset India Equity Fund has returned 20.4 per cent in the last 5 years. Crisil ranks this at second spot in Diversified Equity category. Invest 15 per cent of Rs 20,000 per month in Mirae Asset India Equity Fund.
3) SBI Magnum Multicap: SBI Magnum Multicap has returned 20.7 per cent in the last five years. The scheme is ranked third in Diversified Equity category by Crisil. Invest 20 per cent of Rs 20,000 per month in SBI Magnum Fund.
WATCH ZEE BUSINESS VIDEO HERE
4) L&T India Prudence Fund: L&T India Prudence Fund earned 18.5 per cent in the last five years. Crisil doesn't rank this fund. 20 per cent of Rs 20,000 monthly SIP should go into this fund.
5) Invesco India Growth Fund: Invesco India Growth Fund has delivered 19.1 per cent returns in the last five years. Invest remaining 15 per cent of Rs 20,000 in this fund on a monthly basis.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.