- Mahindra & Mahindra stock hits 52-week high as brokerages bullish on counter post Scorpio-N launch; check target prices
- GST Council meet begins today: Know agendas of Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman's led two-day meeting
- Security deposit on commercial LPG connection goes up by Rs 1050 for 19-kg cylinder; check new rates
- Cash-starved Sri Lanka to end fuel duopoly to ease fuel shortages
- Xiaomi 12S series set to launch with Leica cameras on July 4: Check key details here
HDFC Bank NEFT charges: Rules explained here - Top things to know
As per the bank notification, any transaction initiated after a designated settlement batch would have to wait till the next designated settlement batch. This means, any transfer made after a specified batch time, the customer will have to wait till next designated schedule for successful transactions.
Things have changed and one would agree that the most traditional form of transferring money anywhere is National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT). NEFT is a nation-wide payment system under which an individual can electronically transfer funds from any bank branch to any individual having an account with any other bank branch in the country participating in the scheme. NEFT transactions are settled in batches. As per the bank notification, any transaction initiated after a designated settlement batch would have to wait till the next designated settlement batch. This means, any transfer made after a specified batch time, the customer will have to wait till next designated schedule for successful transactions.
Here are the channels through which an NEFT Fund Transfer can be initiated:
1. Internet Banking – Send money to your chosen beneficiary from your desktop/laptop
2. Mobile Banking - Send money through your HDFC Mobile Baking app
3. Branch – Visit your nearest HDFC Bank Branch and fill the NEFT form to do an NEFT transaction
4. Enet - Net banking facility for Corporates
Here are the timing and details of HDFC Bank NEFT transfer:
Timings: HDFC Customers can make NEFT transactions from 8 am to 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday and there is no maximum and minimum transfer amount limit according to the private lender's website
HDFC Bank NEFT Transaction charges:
In regards to NEFT, HDFC Bank levies Rs 2.50 plus GST for transactions up to Rs 10,000. While above Rs 10,000 up to Rs 1 lakh-Rs 5 plus GST is applicable. Further above Rs 1 lakh to Rs 2 lakhs - a Rs 15 plus GST is charged. However, in case of above Rs 2 lakh to Rs 25 lakhs, HDFC levies Rs 25 plus GST.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.